Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Soldato
After having my car (Celica) epically die on me n Thursday, I've now brought my MR2 back from the life, had to buy a new battery for it, put the strut braces back on and got it re-insured. Ain't no broken car gunna stop me from coming to this :p

Man of Honour
OP
Can someone bring me an early birthday present and bring me some post workout stuff, anything carbs/protein shake wise.

Just realised I left mine at work and won't be able to get it in the morning :(

Don't want my muscles to fall off after the session. Will pay whoever back with a rear glute spread

Associate
Can someone bring me an early birthday present and bring me some post workout stuff, anything carbs/protein shake wise.

Don't want my muscles to fall off after the session. Will pay whoever back with a rear glute spread

I don't have a spare shaker, but I have some impact whey knocking about if you want me to bring some? It's banoffee flavour.

Man of Honour

Just have a whole chicken at Nandos!!! :D

Man of Honour
Just down the road from me...

I had intended to seriously get into the gym last year but a mammoth project (70 hour weeks) ruined that for me.

Maybe a meet like this will provide the motivation needed to use the crap hotel gyms!

Man of Honour
OP
4b0bb44c.jpg

Breakfast of champs

5 egg omelette
70g oats, cinnamon, 1 banana, scoop of whey and almonds
Grapefruit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom