Ha Ha Ha

Soldato
Sone said:
i am a fat bap (over 100kgs) and this annoys me too, seems very unfair

why? If you're really tall then there's nothing you can do about it but a lot of people are just really fat, and their clothes cost the same as mine, but they get twice as much material, hardly fair. Their bus fare is the same as mine but they use twice as much fuel, at least they're paying more for their food.

Man of Honour
The_Dark_Side said:
doubtful, he's an overweight man...not a human pinball.
He would get thrown around the cabin with great force, probably in the tens of tonnes. He would kill people. That's why he wasn't allowed to fly.

Soldato
Scuzi said:
He would get thrown around the cabin with great force, probably in the tens of tonnes. He would kill people. That's why he wasn't allowed to fly.

But wouldn't the thin people also have more penetration in the event of a crash, flying through sheet metal like boney spears?

Soldato
"I'm still after the apology. That's all I ever wanted. It's not been about the money. It's been about the apology.

Yeah right..... why bring them to court then? He could have went down to the Thomas Cook branch and spoken to them about it. This bloody culture of seeking compensation for things really sickens me.

But hahaha indeed. :D

Suspended
I'm still of the opinion that you should only pay for the width of seat you take up. If I am squashed into half a seat from some notoriously overweight person next to me taking up 1.5 seats, I should only pay 50% of the fare and they should pay one and half times their fare. :mad:

Soldato
"I need for him to get his confidence back now and start getting him to travel away, going places because he's never travelled anywhere since."

Absolutely pathetic. Lose some weight and grow some balls. Idiot.

Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:
But wouldn't the thin people also have more penetration in the event of a crash, flying through sheet metal like boney spears?
I can't say I've ever thought of that. They'd need to be pretty stiff to penetrate aluminium.

Soldato
crystaline said:
I'm still of the opinion that you should only pay for the width of seat you take up. If I am squashed into half a seat from some notoriously overweight person next to me taking up 1.5 seats, I should only pay 50% of the fare and they should pay one and half times their fare. :mad:

You'd also get a reduced fare for bringing your own airbags

Man of Honour
The_Dark_Side said:
no, i haven't.
however if you can point me in the direction of some literature to illuminate me on how one unsecured passenger can kill every human occupant of a commercial airliner, i'd appreciate it.
I don't know of any such literature online but I have plenty in hard copy here. Believe me, there is every chance that had the aircraft experienced extreme forces due to turbulence or a crash, he would have been thrown around the cabin and could possibly have killed a lot of people, if not everyone on board.

If you doubt the credibility of my opinion, see the line of text in my sig.

Soldato
Scuzi said:
I don't know of any such literature online but I have plenty in hard copy here. Believe me, there is every chance that had the aircraft experienced extreme forces due to turbulence or a crash, he would have been thrown around the cabin and could possibly have killed a lot of people, if not everyone on board.
a large, heavy unsecured weight in the passenger cabin could easily cause a lot of damage and it's fair to assume some fatalities in the process...but everyone? somehow i doubt that.

what aircraft was he supposed to board and where are that aircrafts special medical seats located?

Back
Top Bottom