Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep state

Soldato
https://www.rt.com/usa/448058-dark-overlord-leaks-11-september/

The Dark Overlord hacker group has released decryption keys for 650 documents it says are related to 9/11. Unless a ransom is paid, it threatened with more leaks that will have devastating consequences for the US ‘deep state’.
The document dump is just a fraction of the 18,000 secret documents related to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks believed to have been stolen from insurers, law firms, and government agencies.
Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in bitcoin
The Dark Overlord initially threatened to release the 10GB of data unless the hacked firms paid an unspecified bitcoin ransom. However, on Wednesday, the group announced a "tiered compensation plan" in which the public could make bitcoin payments to unlock the troves of documents.

A day later, the Dark Overlord said that it had received more than $12,000 in bitcoin – enough to unlock "layer 1" and several "checkpoints," comprised of 650 documents in total.

There are four more layers that remain encrypted and, according to the group, "each layer contains more secrets, more damaging materials… and generally just more truth."

The hackers are asking for $2 million in bitcoin for the public release of its "megaleak," which it has dubbed "the 9/11 Papers."

The group has also offered to sell the documents to terrorist groups, foreign governments, and media outlets. When RT approached the hackers for comment, they proposed providing the channel exclusive access to the potentially explosive papers – for a price, of course.

Apparently they have other stuff on aliens & UFO's, so what does the hive mind of GD think ?

Some elaborate scam to extort money from conspiracy theorists desperate for any truth to their theories or will the organisations the group are supposedly targeting eventually pay up when more tasty info is leaked ?

Because at the moment all that has been leaked is bureaucratic and legal talk which isn't very interesting to read or really make sense of, it seems to be a lot of files of different groups pointing fingers in trying to claim insurance money from 9/11

Never heard of this group until today but they seem to exist just to get money from people via extortion, I notice another article on Sky about them trying to extort money from celebs by offering their plastic surgery pictures to any one willing to pay so I guess there's some legitimacy in them

Soldato
OP

I don't understand this need to act like RT isn't a worthy news source, it's biased sure but it still reports news like every one else who are all also equally as biased towards whatever narrative they wish to push

Maybe Forbes is more legit for you though https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateof...to-leak-sensitive-911-documents/#3e3562da4313

The orgs that were hacked have also confirmed they've been hacked

Bizarre that it's for a ransom, imo. If it really is damaging they'd just release it.

They've stated they don't care about getting truth out or making the world a better place, all they care about and want is money from whoever is willing to pay

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
The conspiracy mob can't comprehend that the girders didn't need to be melted, just weakened enough for them to not be able to hold the weight they usually would.

What about all the steel below the fires that wasn't weakened that just pancaked when the floors above finally gave ?

Why did it just free fall and not over to one side as you'd expect if structural integrity was compromised ?

A lot of that day doesn't make sense, the biggest 2 are building number 7 collapsing and the BBC reporting it had collapsed before it actually did (See vid below) and no decent video footage at the Pentagon apart from 1980's cctv

Not saying it's a conspiracy, just some of it really seems odd and a lot of convenient things happening

Soldato
OP
I love how suddenly people are structural engineers and have some view on how a tall building should fall etc...

Where did anyone claim to be a structural engineer ?

Pretty messed up if you think somebody questioning something somehow makes them claim to be an expert in the field they're asking questions about :confused:

I mean there's a whole of bunch of actual engineers and architects who question what happened on that day

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Beyond posting garbage RSS feeds, what are you an expert in ?

Soldato
OP
But you're not just questioning, you're loading into the question some assumption on how it should have fallen and questioning why it didn't fall as you'd expect as if you're an expert on how buildings should fall. It seems from the picture posted previously your premise is slightly flawed regardless.

No it raises more questions of why if it fell to one side did the whole tower come down and not just the bit that was compromised and above ?

Like I say I don't claim to be an engineer I'm just asking questions that don't make sense to me due to a lack of knowledge

I don't see what the problem is, surely it's good that one requests further knowledge instead of just saying x is y and sticking to that without actually trying to learn ?

Certainly nowhere have I said it's a conspiracy just that some things don't make sense

Soldato
OP
It's one of those almost amusing, in a sad way, type of things when you realise people who were adults at the time seem to have no memory of camcorders, film cameras, and that IIRC mobile phones with cameras didn't become available until about '02 and were sub VGA resolution so it was a very conscious choice (and often some degree of inconvenience) to have a camera on you unless there was a specific reason.

That would be fine if it was say a motel or a garage that was struck but it was one of the most secure buildings in the entire country, you're telling me they had nothing better than the 1 frame every 5 second camera they allowed to be shown of the impact ?

Soldato
OP
I'm 99% certain that there has been (high level) covering up for incompetence and malpractice, etc. that would have otherwise come to light due to 9/11 which is fuelling conspiracy theories where the explanation is far more mundane though still worrying (in terms of things like intelligence failings, building and maintenance i.e. not upto standard and so on).

This release is certainly interesting and contradicts somewhat the official story

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/acqp45/dark_overlord_911_this_may_have_allowed_the/

Document name from release: 00010135.doc

Document title from footnote: OP-260315-1

Heading: II. LIABILITY POTENTIAL OF AMERICAN AND UNITED AIRLINES

Subheading: D. Failure to Require that Commercial Jetliners Be Equipped With Automated Transponders.

Aviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military. 6 This may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania. The airlines’ failure to adopt such a policies represents another possible breach of their duty to exercise reasonable care.

Soldato
OP
Of course, lots of stuff we don't know, but to turn that into no plane crashed into the Pentagon is preposterous but still they perpetuate it. I won't listen to that because I do know better and them telling me I am a sheep from their bedroom is laughable. It is so often loaners who's only source is people like them, not like in my case a friend who saw the plan go in. I know who I believe.

Nobody in this thread said no plane crashed in the Pentagon, I only asked why there isn't better footage

The problem with you is you're seeing what you want to see (ironically like a Conspiracy Theorist) and not actually reading what's been written

Soldato
OP
And you seem unable to understand context and example. I know, you contemplate what others you don't really know or can validate tell you. That is the difference.

No I just ask questions which any rational person would do when they encounter things they don't understand and have limited information and want to increase that information to form an educated opinion

But people like you label everyone who doesn't just shut up and accept what they're told from momma guvment as a conspiracy theorist when there's a massive void between people asking questions and those claiming the aircraft were holograms or the WTC was demolished by nukes or some other bat **** crazy theory that makes even less sense than what actually happened

You're as ignorant as those wild conspiracy theorists

Soldato
OP
If 4 passenger planes didn’t crash on 9/11 it would have been just a normal day.

One of the leaked documents actually suggests flight 93 was shot down

Document name from release: 00010135.doc

Document title from footnote: OP-260315-1

Heading: II. LIABILITY POTENTIAL OF AMERICAN AND UNITED AIRLINES

Subheading: D. Failure to Require that Commercial Jetliners Be Equipped With Automated Transponders.

Aviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military. 6 This may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania. The airlines’ failure to adopt such a policies represents another possible breach of their duty to exercise reasonable care.

Soldato
OP
I am 100% confident in my sources for they are 100% trustworthy normal Joes. THAT is why CT people **** off so many people because they are too stupid to realise how stupid they are.

Comes into a conspiracy thread, complains about conspiracy people

And you call the CT people crazy ? :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Wait, you only want to hear from people like you? Wahahahahah

Yet again, like those you mock you see only what you want to see from the words that are written

I'd expect some civility if you're going to try and make points instead of unfortunately retorting to childish name calling and ranting incessantly which just makes you look silly and not taken seriously

If you're going to call people crazy though, don't do it where you come across as a little unhinged yourself :)

Soldato
OP
Every designed structure - building, bridge, road, tunnel, railway, whatever - has building collapse as a consideration of design. You always, always, consider failure. Only a blithering idiot would build (or allow to be built) a tower hundreds of meters high in a densely built up area without any consideration as to what would happen if it failed. That would be so recklessly incompetent that it could be considered insane. It could only happen in the most corrupt societies and probably not even then.

Speaking of design the towers were supposedly designed to withstand multiple hits from 707's (at the time of construction the largest passenger jet) but look how that ended

They also factored in fire

What they didn't factor in was fire from a plane impact :confused:

Btw my stance on 9/11 is planes did crash and the towers did fall due to it (doesn't mean I can't ask questions), I'm just not sure how much the government was actually involved as I think there's definitely a cover up where they knew and did nothing to invigorate the weapons industry or they're covering up an "Ally" being involved also building 7 was odd in that it was on fire BEFORE the 2 towers collapsed and thus the sprinkler system should have worked as the water was only cut supposedly after the towers fell

Back
Top Bottom