1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep state

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minusorange, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Minusorange

Mobster

https://www.rt.com/usa/448058-dark-overlord-leaks-11-september/

Apparently they have other stuff on aliens & UFO's, so what does the hive mind of GD think ?

Some elaborate scam to extort money from conspiracy theorists desperate for any truth to their theories or will the organisations the group are supposedly targeting eventually pay up when more tasty info is leaked ?

Because at the moment all that has been leaked is bureaucratic and legal talk which isn't very interesting to read or really make sense of, it seems to be a lot of files of different groups pointing fingers in trying to claim insurance money from 9/11

Never heard of this group until today but they seem to exist just to get money from people via extortion, I notice another article on Sky about them trying to extort money from celebs by offering their plastic surgery pictures to any one willing to pay so I guess there's some legitimacy in them

2. CREATIVE!11

Soldato

Dis sho am good.

We need to bring down the deep state! false flags! donald trump and gay frogs.

BUILD THE WALL!

3. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

It’s ovah

4. dowie

Caporegime

5. Kronos

Catwalker

I blame the Russians or Brexit, I really cannot decide at the moment.

6. azazl187

Wise Guy

Its interesting as normally i would say straight up fake news. But with some research this "group" seems kinda legit

7. The_Abyss

Sgarrista

So, blackmail failed to raise the right amount of cash so now they've switched tactics to pay per view.

Seems legit.

8. BowdonUK

Wise Guy

I thought I read somewhere that these documents are from compromised lawyer companies computer networks? If so then I don't see them revealing any big revelations.

What it will do is give governments an excuse to attempt to regulate bitcoin.

9. peterwalkley

Mobster

This won't "burn down" anything. Even if there is something incriminating the key decision makers from that time will be dead or too old to prosecute. Anybody from now with knowledge will just cite 'national security' or 'ongoing operational reasons' as reasons to say nothing and wait for it to blow over.

The Donald has made bare faced lying a norm of US politics with no consequences.

10. something daft already!!

Mobster

I'd buy that for a dollar

11. muon

Capodecina

If they genuinely have stolen the information, I bet its just boring obvious stuff.

12. adolf hamster

Soldato

illuminati confirmed?

13. Pawnless Endgame

Capodecina

Well, 9/11 was an inside job. Our Supreme leader that is the Dark Overlord will confirm this.

14. LabR@t

Sgarrista

9/11 was 18 years ago FFS.

15. Rossi~

Capodecina

RT.com?

[​IMG]

16. Rroff

Man of Honour

What I think - if they have something legit they should be able to release enough to backup that claim - there must be some info that checks out that couldn't otherwise have been known by any other means, etc.

Also if there is some sinister conspiracy behind 9/11 then look at the resources they have to pull something like that off - you don't exactly want to go blackmailing a person or organisation with that kind of means.

17. Dj_Jestar

Caporegime

Bizarre that it's for a ransom, imo. If it really is damaging they'd just release it.

18. Minusorange

Mobster

I don't understand this need to act like RT isn't a worthy news source, it's biased sure but it still reports news like every one else who are all also equally as biased towards whatever narrative they wish to push

Maybe Forbes is more legit for you though https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateof...to-leak-sensitive-911-documents/#3e3562da4313

The orgs that were hacked have also confirmed they've been hacked

They've stated they don't care about getting truth out or making the world a better place, all they care about and want is money from whoever is willing to pay

19. Arthur Hucksake

Mobster

And Kennedy was before most of us were born. Doesn't mean the truth should be held back.

20. =XDC=FluphyBunny

Mobster

lol scam. I mean seriously why would you even need to ask.