Logitech G15 Gaming-Grade Illuminated Keyboard
Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Gaming Mouse
Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor
NZXT Cables

Red

hafx-001-fin.jpg

hafx-002-fin.jpg

Looks real nice red.
Looking at getting one of these myself in next few days, quick Q for you though.
What would you say the minimum length cable for the atx 12V would be?
The PSU I am looking at getting has a 530mm cable and a bit concerned it won't make it up there behind the motherboard.

Well u get a ATX 12V extn with the HAF X
and this is NZXT cable i got from overclockers

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CM-001-NX

Peace out guys...
Dont blow a fuse...
Makes me think do i want to post here again...

All i wanted to do was to show off my build, in my new HAF X case...Its not the end of the world as we know it...

Red the PC Lego Expert / Unwraping Expert

Last edited:
Near silent when doing basic tasks, but the GFX 480 fans do get louder when under load.

When a CD / DVD is spinning, thats louder than the fans...

HAF X is the case to go for, this is my cleanest build to date...the NZXT cable's finish it of nicely...

Last edited:
Yes there is an extra 120mm fan in the GPU shroud on my build, but you cant see it.
I am very happy with the Enermax 1050W, better than my OCZ (not going there, i have posted what i think of them).

I would have left a gap between the GPUs, but that slot runs at a slower speed...

Duff-Man if you need any info or advice, ask away, be happy to help.

Red

Cheers. Well since you're offering :p

Is it a pain to get to the SATA connectors with the shroud installed along with two GTX480s (it looks like it will be)? If you just remove the shroud does this make things easier? And can the shroud be taken off just by removing those two black thumbscrews?

What fan did you go for in the shrowd duct? Is it fairly quiet?

Finally - I take it there was no realistic way to mount the H50 using the 140mm rear exhaust fan that came with the case?

Thanks :) Your build looks very neat and tidy and has only made me think further that the HAF-X is the case I'm looking for...

My SATA connectors run from the hole at the back to the drives.

The power cables for the GFXs, frist took of the Fan Duct, i pulled thru the PSU cable cover, and put back fan duct and lined up cables, the cable tied together to make it look neet.

Fan inside duct is bogg standard Coolmaster 120mm, but i did put a dust filter on it just in case, and had to cut a few of the plastic edges inside the fan duct, if you do this, you will see what i mean. Dont hear the fan at all.

I removed the 140mm rear exhust fan, and used the one that comes with the H50, there are mounting holes for the 120mm fan. Coolermaster throught of everything with this case..

Hope this helps

Red

Back
Top Bottom