Hair Wax

Soldato
I've run out of hair gel and decided to use wax instead but I have no idea which one to use. Whoever uses wax can you give me some reccomendations please.

Thanks

Soldato
theres different types? just get a load on ** palm and rub your hands to gather and warm up the wax. this will make it easy to spread the wax through ** hair.
then just style it..

Associate
Fish Hair Putty (maybe called fiber putty) is really good, Boots usally sells it. Black-n-White wax is good as is Dax Wax (be careful as some daz wax is near impossible to get out of your hair!)

Soldato
toy_soldier said:
Ive got some FCUK wax it comes on a stick like roll on deodrant which is pretty cool.

Yeah i use a wax stick. Just roll it all around your hair, a bit of preening and you're good to go. Easy peasy. None of this standing in front of the mirror messing about with water and gel for half an hour! (Silly housemates :rolleyes: )

Associate
American Crew Fibre is all you need.

They do a range of other waxes as well so you may want to check them out. You'll have to go into a barber's for this as I dont think Boots etc. will sell it.

Soldato
OP
Pudney@work said:
Cut nearly all your hair off like me, then you have no need for styling products :D

No chance in hell of me shaving my hair off, I wouldn't suit it.

Thanks for the replies folks gonna have a look after work.

Back
Top Bottom