Halflife 3 is coming! (to be shown at gamescon)

Soldato
Yeah, but the unveil in Games Informer is regarding the multiplayer dropping kill streaks etc.

I hardly call that worthy of hype, embargo, holding back covers and a title slapping "World Reveal" and god knows what has been around the rumour mill the last week.

It's depressing to think people need all that for such a pointless piece of information.

Soldato
English translation:

Expected announcements gamescom 2012

Please take note of the sources: exhibitors, media, intenet forums, blogs. no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information

Associate
In case that’s not enough, I just got off the phone with a Gamescom representative who confirmed to me that every game on that list will be showcased at Gamescom 2012, and that the list itself is entirely legitimate. I didn’t ask about Half-Life 3, but you’re free to pick up the phone if you like.

Just read that off a site aswell, really hope this is legit!

Associate
I knew that my excitement for this game had died, that it had been to long. I knew that I would no longer get that heart skipping a beat moment when I saw possible information on HL3.

I was wrong. Shame its probably not true.

Associate
oh boy, I did not see this coming. Pretty much was convinced I had stopped dreaming of a HL3. I have been rick rolled before, got sick of the trolls and the fakes, but this, this is the closest to truth we have had yet.

Please be real.

Soldato
In case that’s not enough, I just got off the phone with a Gamescom representative who confirmed to me that every game on that list will be showcased at Gamescom 2012, and that the list itself is entirely legitimate. I didn’t ask about Half-Life 3, but you’re free to pick up the phone if you like.

Just read that off a site aswell, really hope this is legit!

That means absolutely nothing. Anyone can make such claims.

Back
Top Bottom