Halo Infinite Mulitplayer (free and out now)

Soldato
OP
The devs said it won't have any pay to win features., but we have seen over devs change thier mind later. I don't think microsoft would do that though its one of thier biggest games .

Man of Honour
That is what i was thinking, there must be a catch.

Like its free but you get a basic set of options and weapons that disadvantages you VS people who throw money at upgrades

There are many free to play games that don't do this, and the devs have very specifically laid out the monetisation model for it, it's just cosmetics.

Associate
Had a few games on this just now, its actually pretty demanding lol which has surprised me, defult me to high settings and getting 60 to 80fps @1440p, it never drops below 60fps but didnt expect it to be this demanding as i dont think it looks that amazing etc.

Its unplayable for my bro on his 6700k and 980ti, he said his fps was averaging 35fps!! even when he dropped it down to 1080p it was almost the same.

Game seems ok, nothing more to me, just like all other halo mp, its worth a play for an hr here and there but personally couldnt play for long sessions

Soldato
Had a few games on this just now, its actually pretty demanding lol which has surprised me, defult me to high settings and getting 60 to 80fps @1440p, it never drops below 60fps but didnt expect it to be this demanding as i dont think it looks that amazing etc.

Its unplayable for my bro on his 6700k and 980ti, he said his fps was averaging 35fps!! even when he dropped it down to 1080p it was almost the same.

Game seems ok, nothing more to me, just like all other halo mp, its worth a play for an hr here and there but personally couldnt play for long sessions

I played it on a laptop i7-9750 / 2070 max-q and 1080p. Dont know what the FPS were but i thought it ran well enough for casual games.

Like yourself i found it ok, doesnt seem like they changed that much

Associate
Hmm my frame rate sucks, it tops out in the 80's but hovers about mostly in the 60's, it feels lower though, definitely in need of DLSS support, mouse panning feels completely off also. Game looks decent enough but nowhere near the level of BF2042, which runs smoother, and that saying something! So yeah, could do with a bit of optimising I reckon.

Edit: thats everything at ultra 4k, 9700k at 5.2ghz, 32gb, 3080ti

Associate
Really? on my system ultra 4k with 8700k and 6800xt I am getting around 60 to 80fps
Yep, he has quite old rig though, i7 6700k and a gtx 980ti, he said his average fps was around 35 when we were playing earlier today, my fps was between 60 and 80fps on high settings @ 1440p which i didnt think was too great either

Was mostly in the 60s for me though

Back
Top Bottom