Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Soldato
OP
I will see if I can phone tomorrow some time. I wouldn't get too exited yet, because I am guessing either they won't be able to do the 7th or it will be too expensive for you lot :p

If not the old plan stands and we will have to wait for Conanius to organise the next RR for our RR fix.

Don
I would probably have a look at running, although I'm not too sure exactly whats involved?

Is it just sticking it on the rollers and seeing what power curve it creates? I'm interested to know, but if it wont help me improve the power / make an actual difference than I'd rather spend my £25 on some shiny new engine parts :p

Associate
ci_newman said:
I would probably have a look at running, although I'm not too sure exactly whats involved?

Is it just sticking it on the rollers and seeing what power curve it creates? I'm interested to know, but if it wont help me improve the power / make an actual difference than I'd rather spend my £25 on some shiny new engine parts :p

my thoughts exactly

if they come back and say "woo, you car has 137bhp" i will be like "k, thanks" and then it would be just like before, except i can add some numbers to my sig

if they can turn around and say "you have 137bhp, but heres what you do to get 150bhp" im there!

Suspended
I expect one of the following to happen, post run (if I run),
a) "Woo, I have ~130BHP thanks to the exhaust."
b) "Why the hell am I only making 90BHP?! Your rollers suck!"
c) "We cooked your engine because we didn't put the cooling duct in the right place, sorry."

Either way, it's pretty much a waste of money :)

Back
Top Bottom