Handed notice in, not accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I think this will go around in circles and isn't adding very much to the thread, I've said what I wanted to about the unlikely notion of sacking someone after they've handed in their notice in order to somehow save money and the rather silly/naive reasons presented where money is supposedly saved... I think the posts are clear enough so I'll leave it at that thanks - ironically, as I mentioned before I'm not looking for an argument but it is pretty clear now that you're quite keen to have one despite having quite a weak position to defend ergo, I'm out.

Soldato
I think this will go around in circles and isn't adding very much to the thread, I've said what I wanted to about the unlikely notion of sacking someone after they've handed in their notice in order to somehow save money and the rather silly/naive reasons presented where money is supposedly saved... I think the posts are clear enough so I'll leave it at that thanks - ironically, as I mentioned before I'm not looking for an argument but it is pretty clear now that you're quite keen to have one despite having quite a weak position to defend ergo, I'm out.
Well that's one way to bow out disgracefully, I suppose...
I wasn't looking for an argument either, but it was quite clear that you were indeed interested in hammering your mere opinion into one despite having nothing better to argue with... because I wasn't taking a position in the first place. I made a point, that was all. You failed to understand the point and then decided you wanted to argue over it.

Caporegime
So thread should have come to a natural end around post 30, yet continued in a seemingly never ending quote war for double that. Seriously people, I thought at least this section was better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom