Have you been to a school reunion?

Man of Honour
Yes, I have been to several and always enjoyed them. I am still very good friends with at least 10 people from school 20 years on.

Soldato
No. I'm not on social media sites either so don't know if our year has had any, if they did it would've been the 20 year one last year. I don't keep in touch with anyone in my year and without wanting to sound rude I'm not bothered about seeing any of them.

Permabanned
Martin Blank is a freelance hitman who starts to develop a conscience, which causes him to muff a couple of routine assignments. On the advice of his secretary and his psychiatrist, he attends his 10th year High School reunion in Grosse Pointe, Michigan (a Detroit suburb where he's also contracted to kill someone). Hot on his tail are a couple of over-enthusiastic federal agents, another assassin who wants to kill him, and Grocer, an assassin who wants him to join an "Assassin's Union."

Then I had sex with Minnie Driver.

Soldato
OP
Martin Blank is a freelance hitman who starts to develop a conscience, which causes him to muff a couple of routine assignments. On the advice of his secretary and his psychiatrist, he attends his 10th year High School reunion in Grosse Pointe, Michigan (a Detroit suburb where he's also contracted to kill someone). Hot on his tail are a couple of over-enthusiastic federal agents, another assassin who wants to kill him, and Grocer, an assassin who wants him to join an "Assassin's Union."

Then I had sex with Minnie Driver.

You high?

Associate
Hated first and secondary school. Loved college though would be up for going to a college one for sure. Only thing that would drive me mental is the people trying to one up everyone or making out they are a CEO when really they are middle management. Not that I care what level someone is in their job I just prefer people to be honest.

Anyway off to my yacht and 10/10 wife. Did I forget to say that I'm a CEO earning 4mil a year plus bonus..... *trollface

Soldato
Yeah, I refused to let anyone know what I did for a living now and basically had fun with that all night.

People seem more interested when you refuse to tell them something.

noj

noj

Associate
no, never would

I kept in touch with the people I wanted to, those were the real friends, the rest are basically scum that made a good few years of my life pretty miserable. I've bumped into some in various places and barely managed to be civil.

Going to a reunion would end badly.

Caporegime
I would be very interested to see who ended up where
And what people looked like now and then

Are the hotties still hot or kid laden
And high flyers or Bums

Only the curious side of me would want to go.

Soldato
Got my 10yr comin up in Sept and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Rarely get to visit my mates in Dublin these days and fb is not a substitute for actually seeing people.

Back
Top Bottom