HAVN HS 420

Soldato
If you've ordered anything from OCUK in the last 6 months good chance you'll have had the flyer for this case in your box, seems like videos finally being released for it. Trying something different for airflow.

If you've ordered anything from OCUK in the last 6 months good chance you'll have had the flyer for this case in your box, seems like videos finally being released for it. Trying something different for airflow.

Saw this case personally at a trade show at the beginning of the year. Very nice sturdy case and definitely one i would consider building in at some point.

Last edited:
It’s a really clean and attractive look with the connectors on the back of the mobos as well.

Like it

Think I prefer the one without the angled fans though. Don’t like the bit of acrylic above them

Last edited:
It’s a really clean and attractive look with the connectors on the back of the mobos as well.

Like it

Think I prefer the one without the angled fans though. Don’t like the bit of acrylic above them
I agree, in part because the GamersNexus review suggested that one gave the better results too and the one with the angled fans probably isn't worth the extra £70.

Although that review also said that the Antec case (Flux Pro I believe) gave better results, so I'd probably go for that one instead anyway.

Got my review sample today from HAVN, special thanks to Steve from Overclockers UK! We have an epic build coming in collaboration with Noctua and Thermal Grizzly for this. First thing to note is the sheer weight of this! It's nearly 20kg with no components in it! Took some muscle to bring it upstairs to the studio setup. If you have a bad back, i wouldn't advise on a one man job.

Last edited:
It's a beautiful and tempting case, but it's also gigantic. Granted I favour M-ATX and ITX builds but my word.

I'd ask anyone thinking about buying it to at least skip to the bits where Steve is actually stood next to the thing. I've seen smaller fish tanks, it's a lovely case but it's almost the size he is.

Last edited:
This might be what I go for to build my next PC in when I start getting my new components next year.
At the moment, I think I'm mostly split between this and the BeQuiet Light Base 900 for my case choices.

Back
Top Bottom