Hawk Tuah

I think half the appeal was the fun of the chase. No one knew who she was and it was fun whilst it lasted wondering what she was like.
Then that interview came and reality set it and she's trying to grab her 15mins and then everyone realised they don't have a **** really.

I think some are bots. I've noticed bots will post something about her and ask a question to get engagements.

With this girl its always "Why do people hate her?", when nobody does.

Yeah, thats been the meta for ages now. "Is no one going to talk about X" when everyone is talking about X. Making up imaginary haters. Its all to farm engagement and get people arguing. Would love to know how many comments are actually genuine from real people and not bots at this point.

Yeah, thats been the meta for ages now. "Is no one going to talk about X" when everyone is talking about X. Making up imaginary haters. Its all to farm engagement and get people arguing. Would love to know how many comments are actually genuine from real people and not bots at this point.
It would be interesting. I'm sure Musk could find out.

But from experience these bots are like bees in a swarm and when they land on a place it's wise not to poke too much.

Last edited:
she seems pretty good natured still despite all the nonsense, good luck to her and props for the animal shelter dono

I wonder what the record for the longest meme is?
wJJM3WP.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom