Hawk Tuah

Soldato
I think arguing with a literal "prostitute" about earning money has to be one of the most futile wastes of time possible.
Hurfdurf's attitude to money and fame is obviously clear and although hes in the very tiny minority it still gives him immense pleasure to pretend hes not and wind up people, if you want to be wound up. I dunno if its an act, i can relate to being devils advocate but i honestly don't think it is... so He is who he is. There's no real deeper engagement to be had. Its funny i guess, keeps the forum amusing..

delete if thats a personal attack sorry...

All I’ve done is point out the rampant misogyny coming from some posters, and pointed out how wrong they are (and been proven correct as time goes on, such as this woman needing to be signed to an agency for the life changing opportunities her going viral has presented)

If having sex with women on camera or taking them to high end adventurous explicit events for money makes my opinion different then so be it, but facts are facts.

Soldato
I know you like to think you’re holier than thou, but give it a rest with the insults towards the community. Again.

For all the latent misogyny in this thread, you come at me for pointing it out? I’m not trying to insult the community, plenty of people have posted here without being horrible to a lucky young lady who made a funny sexual comment. I’ve just discussed the attitudes of those that want to hate on the woman and degrade her.

Soldato
I didn’t say the $30k was, you have misread. She’s earn’t far more than $30k…

Do you think she’s only done one appearance for a fee?
So ? It's still pretty stupid, it would be equally stupid if a guy had gone viral for something similar, so you can shove your mysogyny, you're simping for a girl who literally said something millions of girls and guys like her say every week when they go out and get drunk with their friends, there's nothing special about her or what she said, she's just lucked out on being the one to go viral for absolutely no reason other than moronic tiktok culture

D3K

D3K

Soldato
So ? It's still pretty stupid, it would be equally stupid if a guy had gone viral for something similar, so you can shove your mysogyny, you're simping for a girl who literally said something millions of girls and guys like her say every week when they go out and get drunk with their friends, there's nothing special about her or what she said, she's just lucked out on being the one to go viral for absolutely no reason other than moronic tiktok culture

Like a lot of comedy, it's as much about the delivery, as the content. It's not just what she said, it's how she said it. And the attitude that went with it. And the memes - this woulda gone nowhere if not for the memes. Watch once, chuckle or be bemused. But the memes and them snowballing is what made it what it is.

Whether it's "stupid" or not is subjective.

Last edited:
Soldato

^

"So what every point I've made you have proven me wrong, what's really important here is that everyone else is stupid not me!!!"

That is the level of posting you bring to the thread. Go back and actually engage in the conversation instead of ignoring it and randomly moving the goal posts every post so disingenuously. Do better.

Man of Honour
It is nothing and nobody said she was stupid, just the virality of it was stupid, just like paying her $30k to judge a bikini competition is stupid and is literally pimping her out lol

Publicity. She's currently famous, so she'll attract attention to stuff and things. Famous people quite often get paid for publicity. Gary Lineker got at least a million quid for advertising crisps, for example. Walker's could have hired an unknown actor to do the same adverts for far less money, but considered Gary Lineker's fame worth the vastly larger fee. The reason for the fame doesn't matter much. As long as it's fame, not infamy.

It's nothing new. Stuff like that goes back at least as far as ancient Rome. Probably further.

Last edited:
Associate
The comments section on practically every post on social media is still full of dullards trying to shoehorn in some comment about hawk tuah, no matter how unrelated, and thinking they are being hilarious.

It's really starting to grind my gears now. Give it a bloomin rest.

Soldato
The comments section on practically every post on social media is still full of dullards trying to shoehorn in some comment about hawk tuah, no matter how unrelated, and thinking they are being hilarious.

Some of the comments are funny, but i get they are like hawk and cheese to some. I say chill out, tuah a lot of those people.

Soldato

I think some are bots. I've noticed bots will post something about her and ask a question to get engagements.

With this girl its always "Why do people hate her?", when nobody does.

Associate
I can't believe

Sadly I can... Believe the traction this got. And the joys of social media means she can unlikely ever escape it now. What have we become?

Back
Top Bottom