Hawk Tuah

Soldato
It's just a little fun! Need to take what you can get with the doom and gloom around these days.

JBnSdgE.png

Soldato
Women these days are very direct and descriptive.

I don't blame the girl for the video going viral.

But it says something about society that someone talking like someone their age now goes viral.

It's like guys are still living a nerd life where they have never seen a woman in real life.

Soldato
I pride myself on my ability to take in new information, evaluate it, and quickly decide whether I need to be bothered with it or not. So in keeping with this, I have evaluated the information as regards this hawk tuah woman, and I have decided I do not need to bother with it.

Man of Honour
Meh, I don’t like it tbh… well, I like her comment. She said a funny thing in the spirit of the question and it was all a good bit of jolly lols / bants.

The side I don’t really like is that it currently feels like a bit of a pile on, which is uncalled for and a bit sexist, IMO.

Edit: Put another way it sort of feels like she’s making light of male fantasy behaviour, but not in a dismissive way (good sport)… and then all the males are like “hurrrr what a [insert slur]!!!!” for saying something that’s not wildly unlike what many men actually search for on their phones in the bathroom when their wives have gone to sleep.

Last edited:
Soldato
Seems like I need an X account to see results, can't be bothered, can someone just give me a tl;dr please?

Woman makes amusing response to "what drives a guy wild in bed" Imitates the noise of spitting on a willy.

Ayahuasca can't contain himself and feels a thread is worthy for this highly intellectual meme.

Diddums summons herpderp into the thread who true to form, takes some L's of his own making.

Miserable boomers make wild assumptions about said woman's life based on this one video. Also show disdain for anyone who might have enjoyed it.

A few members give a deep dive opinion and join others philosophising about such a deep video.

Moderates despair at responses to what is really not that deep of an event.

Memes based on OG video provide some mirth and merriment for those still left with a modicum of humour.

Occasional person pops in and asks what it's all about and then leaves disappointed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Woman makes amusing response to "what drives a guy wild in bed" Imitates the noise of spitting on a willy.

Ayahuasca can't contain himself and feels a thread is worthy for this highly intellectual meme.

Diddums summons herpderp into the thread who true to form, takes some L's of his own making.

Miserable boomers make wild assumptions about said woman's life based on this one video. Also show disdain for anyone who might have enjoyed it.

A few members give a deep dive opinion and join others philosophising about such a deep video.

Memes based on OG video provide some mirth and merriment for those still left with a modicum of humour.

Occasional person pops in and asks what it's all about and then leaves disappointed.

Im just disappointed that in all this, no-one seems to have mentioned how fine her friend is.

Caporegime

But!

No, exactly this.

e:"Diddums summons herpderp..." holy moly

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Meh, I don’t like it tbh… well, I like her comment. She said a funny thing in the spirit of the question and it was all a good bit of jolly lols / bants.

The side I don’t really like is that it currently feels like a bit of a pile on, which is uncalled for and a bit sexist, IMO.

Edit: Put another way it sort of feels like she’s making light of male fantasy behaviour, but not in a dismissive way (good sport)… and then all the males are like “hurrrr what a [insert slur]!!!!” for saying something that’s not wildly unlike what many men actually search for on their phones in the bathroom when their wives have gone to sleep.

I googled the video in question and I agree with you. We've all said silly things on a night out.

People have sex. People enjoy their sexuality. And there's nothing wrong with that. People are sexual creatures.

The 'issue' is these days is that it's easy for it to get immortalised on the internet.

Soldato

I read that in a David Attenborough voice :D

Back
Top Bottom