Hawk Tuah

Soldato
I need someone to explain some of them.
I've seen the original video, I get the action doll figure and the President meme but things like Stephen Hawktuah. Hawk Tua Mata and the guy with a missile launcher I don't get.

I am too lazy to check, is there an All Blacks doing the Hawktuah one yet?

Caporegime
Here's a more wholesome one:
RlYs85z.jpeg

Caporegime
So basically if someone has got Hawk in their name they are attaching her to it.

Yes, that's generally how these things go, anything that can even vaguely be swapped out for 'hawk' or 'tuah' or 'hawk tuah' or is remotely related, will end up with a picture being generated by someone somewhere.

Some will be genuinely funny, some will be in the realm "heh, that's quite good", some will be meh and some will be trying too hard and miss the mark.

Soldato
Yes, that's generally how these things go, anything that can even vaguely be swapped out for 'hawk' or 'tuah' or 'hawk tuah' or is remotely related, will end up with a picture being generated by someone somewhere.

Some will be genuinely funny, some will be in the realm "heh, that's quite good", some will be meh and some will be trying too hard and miss the mark.
Then somewhere quite a long way further down is FBi7

Soldato
I heard from a reliable source that some VW engineers saw the clip and realised how they can improve cylinder combustion about 34% using the automotive engineering version of hawk tuah, not even joking here. She has saved the climate crysis.

kek.
'Crysis' ?? So it's all just a Game... Crysis Tuah ?

Glad it isn't a real crisis.

Man of Honour

yes I get it, I linked a picture of Hawkwind however I don't get how Hakuna Matata gets in there since nothing is remotely similar.

Back
Top Bottom