Hayfever - Thread

Soldato
Has anyone paid for the Kenalog steroid injection to treat hayfever? It’s supposed to last up to 3 months and it’s £75.

There’s a clinic 1 hour away from me so i need to do some research into it.

Caporegime
Has anyone paid for the Kenalog steroid injection to treat hayfever? It’s supposed to last up to 3 months and it’s £75.

There’s a clinic 1 hour away from me so i need to do some research into it.

Are clinics still open and offering this treatment in the current circumstances?

Sho

Sho

Soldato
For the last two months I've been taking Beconase (twice a day) and Loratadine tablets twice a day.

And its been working for me. Key is to take medications before spring starts.. Yes I did start taking them in February, its helping me now. And will continue to do so.

Soldato
Are clinics still open and offering this treatment in the current circumstances?
Yeah, only takes 10 minutes (weight + height check and injection).

The clinic I’ve been looking into have a message on their home page letting people know they have to wear a mask or face shield to enter the clinic.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Yup same here. I've been sneezing a lot lately, about 2 weeks. I'm back on my heyfever tablets.
It normally starts for me around end of February/beginning March.

Man of Honour
I'm gonna preload myself on the tablets again this year but it's way too early still for me; I don't usually really feel it until May at the earliest so will likely start in April at some point.

Back
Top Bottom