1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by Gibbo, May 20, 2011.

1. joesmith

Gangster

LC155: No defective pixels on my WC.

2. Troezar

Mobster

No dead pixels in either of mine, WC

3. Tephnos

Mobster

Well decided to screw it anyway and asked for refund when they get it. Either DELL comes out with a glossy, or Hazro stop jacking off on the QC.

Damn shame but I really cba when my Dell U23s are still perfect, apart from the AG.

4. Loke

Gangster

Just got mine yesterday, no dead pixels as I can tell. :)

5. Hissylizard

Associate

What's with the price on this monitor? £350 to £375 to £420 to £480 last time I checked? Um... no...

6. Axeia

Hitman

It's OC UK taking us for a price roller-coaster ride. The Hazro prices themselves are much more stable.
    £350 was a weekly (or weekend can't remember) special deal. Price at the moment is silly high, its main competitor (the Dell U2711) is actually cheaper in the Netherlands than the Hazro HZ27WC.. including the delivery costs for the dell (€547,40 total), excluding the delivery costs for the Hazro (currently at a whopping £479.99 @ OC UK).

I think OC UK would sell a lot more if they kept prices at least below that of the manufacturer.. I mean you look up the specs there and accidentally stumble upon a better offer this way.

7. jimmy321

Hitman

Running low in stock? at £350 they were under priced IMO. Perhaps because of the quality issues they sold some cheap to get people interested again, glad I bought 2 to replace screens which were about 6 & 7 years old which I payed about £600 & £900 at the time (sammy 244t & 23" Apple). The 23" Apple just sold on the bay for £285 so I'm well happy and as far as I can tell the Hazro's colour calibration is about as accurate as the old Apple.

8. ivessy

Associate

Just recieved my HZ27WC brilliant display never seen a display like it, no dead or stuck pixels really pleased only very minor thing for me is you can not tilt the stand up slightly, thanks ocuk and hazro. :)

9. nosluom

Gangster

glass or non glass mate?

10. ivessy

Associate

Hi
    sorry Non glass, still a nice gloss screen.

11. nosluom

Gangster

pretty darn epic if you get a decent one aren't they mate. You got any backlight bleed on it?

12. ivessy

Associate

Not that stands out, seems uniformed through out the display, alot better than the dell 2311h which i used before which had quite alot in the right hand side.

13. Reality|Bites

Soldato

You can tilt the screen back, just be careful doing it.

14. ivessy

Associate

Oh! ok ill try

15. cloudy

Gangster

Apologies if this has been answered already - but does anyone know if you can use a HDMI>DVI or DP>DVI cable with the HZ27WC and still achieve the 2,560x1,440 res? I'd like to connect this to a Dell Studio laptop, with only HDMI/Displayport/VGA outputs...

Many Thanks,

James

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012