Hazro - New Stands Coming to OCUK

Associate
Lots and lots of interest on this across the world but available from OCUK FIRST around 10th August - price tba.

Hello.....Hazro......any one home, can someone answer the phone/reply to an e-mail/show some sign that you still exist.

This company is sooo bad. To be fair they said around 10th August but they did not say if it was this year/next year/sometime in the next 100 years.

I am going to leave this thread now and not reply to any posts (just like Hazro do with any e-mails you send them).

Associate
OP
We've seen your posts across various threads despite our weekend requests being up to date. We don't normally offer service via forums but if you can give me your monitor serial number, I'll have it looked into again.

Associate
I have one of the older generation 24" Hazro monitors - I remember there being an ISO mounting kit "available" for that at some point, does anyone know if there're a few hanging around so I could upgrade to this stand?

Associate
OP
Serial number is HZ27WCNG00471

Based on that Serial Number, a reply was sent earlier today along with the following:

Our records show we sent 2 emails in reply to your original message:

AUG 29TH, 2012 AT 9:11PM
AUG 20TH, 2012 AT 8:55PM

Both emails provided instructions on where/how to return units along with the RMA number XX/XX/XXX

If you have indeed received these emails, we'd appreciate an update on your posts (on all threads) stating so as these incorrectly imply Hazro ignored your emails.

Associate
Based on that Serial Number, a reply was sent earlier today along with the following:

Our records show we sent 2 emails in reply to your original message:

AUG 29TH, 2012 AT 9:11PM
AUG 20TH, 2012 AT 8:55PM

Both emails provided instructions on where/how to return units along with the RMA number XX/XX/XXX

If you have indeed received these emails, we'd appreciate an update on your posts (on all threads) stating so as these incorrectly imply Hazro ignored your emails.

OK I trust what you are saying but I have not received the emails so I have requested again using another email address. I am in no way trying to make Hazro look bad and i will edit the posts when I get the reply.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom