Hazro - New Stands Coming to OCUK

Associate
OP
We cant control the OCUKs selling price and no: we're not testing waters as suggested. Its aluminium throughout and machined AL costs. Also, it probably doesn't matter to most but stability at 15kg is a major selling point for many of our business customers.

Associate
We cant control the OCUKs selling price and no: we're not testing waters as suggested. Its aluminium throughout and machined AL costs. Also, it probably doesn't matter to most but stability at 15kg is a major selling point for many of our business customers.

I understand you can't control the resellers selling point, but we as consumers can't buy direct from you, so for you to suggest they will be surprisingly cheaper (which is what I believe most of us took from your comment) is wrong. We don't buy at the price Overclockers do, that mark up they add on isn't for us to consider - its the total cost which we look at.

Buying for a business myself -yes we do want stability and yes Aluminium is nice, but its not required (and serves little extra function over say steel) - price point is still key.

O well good luck with the sales and hopefully in the future you can bring the price down and you'll continue with the gas arms you've mentioned before.

Associate
OP
Another USP is, and again a feature requested by many, is the elevation range: we don't know of any commercially available stand that offers as much height adjustment.

Man of Honour
justalex81 said:
what's the height of the product from the base to the top of the shaft?

from the top edge of the base, to the very top of the shaft is 52cm, i've just measured it. obviously the clearance you have underneath a raised monitor will vary depending on how far up the back of the screen the stand connects, the size of the screen etc. there is a MASSIVE height clearance though, even on a 27" screen i've just tested, easily more than 150mm!

Associate
Nice & about time ! The standerd stand is rubbish & I've bought a clamp-to-desk on one instead like the one shown by Hazro, are you going to incude the screw's that fit into the back ? I ask this as the standerd that come with 3rd party mount's are too deep !

Man of Honour
Do you mean the screws to attach the bracket to the back of the monitor? If so, then yes (read the review as well above) thumb screws are provided and it's easily attached

Back
Top Bottom