Head Bans St George

Man of Honour
Visage said:
1. Local pressure group makes baseless allegation
2. local rag on a slow news day rewrites it and prints it as fact
3. nationals pick up on it
4. it becomes accepted fact.
Or people just think there's loads because of the amount they see daily?:)

Associate
Psyk said:
1) Not for kids it isn't.
2) Schools are not democracies.

But its ok for politicians to go into schools and blast them with how good there party is and when they reach voting age should vote for them? But its not ok for kids to support parties? Hardly seems fair to me.

Soldato
At Sage where I work we have a no football tops rule on casual dress days. Throughout the WC we're being allowed to pay £2 to wear our teams top, and £1 for our nations, all allowed of course. We have England flags up all over the canteen and last friday we had some sub-saharan africans in doing tribal dances. They weren't offended by our flags and we didn't kill them for being black. Can't see the point in pussy footing around everyones feelings. If I went out and started preaching hate and picked say, OcUK's logo as mine, would that mean Spie's should be banned? God no. People are soft, overly sensitive and essentially, cowards for not doing what's right and instead trying to do whats easy and attempt to appease the minorities that have a knack of apparently finding everything 'offensive'.

Soldato
I should take some pics over here...it was the korea VS bosnia friend tonight and the amount of korean flags and korean shirts was amazing...absolutely everywhere...

why is it that the UK is the only country where things like this are even an issue?

Man of Honour
OP
I know theres been a link to a BBC article but local legend as it that there has been no retraction up to yet. My old man lives 200 yards from the school and he reckons parents were turning up in England football shirts this morning and he he saw Pakistani parents wearing them in support (he thinks they were Pakistanis). There is nothing on The Sentinel website about her retraction and nothing in our Sentinel apart from a couple of letters having a go at her.
These white lefties should ask the local minority communities if its OK but we all know what the answer would be. Its another case of a white person knowing whats best for blacks and they are more the enemy than the BNP will ever be.
Birches Head (where the school is) is about 4 miles in one direction from me and is mainly a white area. Normacot is 2 miles the other way and already the Pakistani community are flying their England flags.

Caporegime
dmpoole said:
I know theres been a link to a BBC article but local legend as it that there has been no retraction up to yet. My old man lives 200 yards from the school and he reckons parents were turning up in England football shirts this morning and he he saw Pakistani parents wearing them in support (he thinks they were Pakistanis). There is nothing on The Sentinel website about her retraction and nothing in our Sentinel apart from a couple of letters having a go at her.
These white lefties should ask the local minority communities if its OK but we all know what the answer would be. Its another case of a white person knowing whats best for blacks and they are more the enemy than the BNP will ever be.
Birches Head (where the school is) is about 4 miles in one direction from me and is mainly a white area. Normacot is 2 miles the other way and already the Pakistani community are flying their England flags.

Aaah and some on here say us pakistani's dont support england lol :p. Good to see though, i for one will be supporting england if they make it to the final and they arent playing Brazil:p.

Balddog said:
why is it that the UK is the only country where things like this are even an issue?

Probably because the PC numpties think its best we dont offend the minorities...my personal opinion is that i dont think the minorities really give a toss tbh...well the majority of them..theres always a few out there that like to create a few problems.

I know i couldnt give a flying hoot if someone ws flying the english flag, at least they are showing support for their country. I just dont like the idiots who put them on their cars etc lol:p

Suspended
Schools and teachers seem to be going off the rails lately!

A young lad i know (12 years old) was standing in line as a teacher walked past, he turned his his friend at his side as said:

"doesnt he look like Shabaz from big brother?"

The teacher took offence to this and had the lad banned from school for 2 days for making a racists remark. Ive seen this teacher, he is white and does indeed look like him.

Its absolutely crazy!!

Man of Honour
OP
MNuTz said:
"doesnt he look like Shabaz from big brother?"

The teacher took offence to this and had the lad banned from school for 2 days for making a racists remark. Ive seen this teacher, he is white and does indeed look like him.

And what exactly is racist about that remark?
If it was my lad I would have been straight up the school.
Seems to me he was offended by being compared to a Pakistani puff (which was the remark on BB).

Back
Top Bottom