** Hello, WWDC16 (June, 13th) **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I've not watched this due to E3 but saw some snippets about new iMessage stuff like handwritten notes. Did they announce an Android version or is it still iOS only?

Soldato
The Watch OS stuff makes me want to buy a watch now since they have fixed the issue making me not want to buy one (slow app launch) though I'm still expecting an upgraded watch to be launched this year so I'll wait till September at least.

Associate
Nice updates, mostly looking forward to: WatchOS 3, looks a lot more snappy, slide up for control center etc. Excited about new features in MacOS and iOS 10 looks like a breath of fresh air, seems to be opening up a lot more!

Soldato
Kinda like iOS 10, they have made the left most screen a lot more useful as now widgets live here and the swipe from the top drop down is pure notifications.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Its basically a profile on your phone that tells it to look in a certain place for OS updates. It isn't linked to dev accounts. Apple have quite an early public beta system these days which is the same thing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom