Helmet thread

VBN

VBN

Associate
OOPS..

guessing you are okay? whats situation with bike

Yeah few scabs and bumps, massive one of my hip all bulgy and now yellow. Worst thing is bruised ribs, still hurt like a bugger.

Bike is a bit of a mess all panels on left hand side are damaged, needs new mount for lights and the swinging arm got scratched. The bike shop were amazing about it, sure it cost me £500 excess/waiver type thing, but they were really good. Spoke to them again today to apologise and they were apologising to me for having a bad experience!!, also said when I am allowed to get one they will try and lose £500 somewhere ro recover what I lost.

Moto Rapido in Winchester are the truly decent people in question.

Associate
4644461573_e9812e758f_o.jpg

Soldato
Yeah few scabs and bumps, massive one of my hip all bulgy and now yellow. Worst thing is bruised ribs, still hurt like a bugger.

Bike is a bit of a mess all panels on left hand side are damaged, needs new mount for lights and the swinging arm got scratched. The bike shop were amazing about it, sure it cost me £500 excess/waiver type thing, but they were really good. Spoke to them again today to apologise and they were apologising to me for having a bad experience!!, also said when I am allowed to get one they will try and lose £500 somewhere ro recover what I lost.

Moto Rapido in Winchester are the truly decent people in question.

That's pretty decent!

Associate
That's pretty decent!

That IS pretty decent! I suppose they don't get a horrific hit on their insurance when this sort of thing happens, as a motorcycle garage involved in a fault or non-fault accident probably isn't any more or less likely to be involved in a subsequent incident! ;)

VBN

VBN

Associate
That IS pretty decent! I suppose they don't get a horrific hit on their insurance when this sort of thing happens, as a motorcycle garage involved in a fault or non-fault accident probably isn't any more or less likely to be involved in a subsequent incident! ;)

They wont actually be making a claim, it will push up their insurance, guess they would only claim on a really big item or injury etc.

Back
Top Bottom