HELP!!!!!!!! DEBUG CODE 0D OR OD

Associate
Hi there good day all since Monday I have been having an issue with my gigabyte x570 aorus master board where it has been giving me an error code reading after turning it on od/0d and i have tried everything under the sun if not almost everything from pulling down the pc repasting the cpu after removing it an cleaning it off with alcohol 99.9% as on my board the DRAM light was lighting up so i thought it couldve been the rams so i remove them tried them all one by one in each slots and nothing after a few tries it post when i place 2 sticks in slot 1&2 then after i restarted my pc it wouldnt post again so i thought hey maybe the rams or definately faulty so i had a few other boards laying around so i decided to test the rams and cpu with another board which to my surprise they all worked like a charm so i rebuild my original build and it post after restarting to goto bios it failed again this was yesterday TUESDAY so now i am starting all over and would love some help from a more knowledgable sources please.

sincerely :(

Soldato
Very similar to what my x570 auros ultra kept doing
Didn't like being restarted apparently
Once it eventually booted up it would work fine
Then after a while become temperamental again
I gave up in the end Nothing i tried fixed it
And got rid if it as faulty

Edited
Here's a thread specifically for that board
Might be something useful in there

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Very similar to what my x570 auros ultra kept doing
Didn't like being restarted apparently
Once it eventually booted up it would work fine
Then after a while become temperamental again
I gave up in the end Nothing i tried fixed it
And got rid if it as faulty

Edited
Here's a thread specifically for that board
Might be something useful in there
I NEED IT THOUGHT WHAT BOARD YOU GOT IN THE END?

Associate
Reddit results suggest you need to reflash the BIOS from a USB stick using the qflash button.
Possibly without the CPU, RAM and maybe also without GPU installed.
Key seems to be to use a different version to that which is currently loaded. It'll be a good idea to clear the CMOS before and after.

If you've not used the qflash before, then there are several youtube videos that go through it. It can take a few minutes before the qflash light goes out for a successful flash.

Associate
OP
Reddit results suggest you need to reflash the BIOS from a USB stick using the qflash button.
Possibly without the CPU, RAM and maybe also without GPU installed.
Key seems to be to use a different version to that which is currently loaded. It'll be a good idea to clear the CMOS before and after.

If you've not used the qflash before, then there are several youtube videos that go through it. It can take a few minutes before the qflash light goes out for a successful flash.
tried it all on youtube but ntn that helps i might buy some new sticks and see if that works if not then idk tbh

Back
Top Bottom