Help. GIGABYTE AUROS MASTER BIOS

Associate
Hello Stephen,

You should be able to do this via the Q Flash option in the BIOS and make sure it is the main BIOS being flashed. I have asked my HQ to confirm as your issue seems a little odd if I'm honest, I can only assume the main BIOS has become correct for some reason.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Associate
Please try

1.Set to single bios, backup bios in this case and power on.

2.Boot to DOS then change the switch to main BIOS

3.Flash BIOS from DOS

4.Shutdown and then try switching to either BIOS and power on.

If you still have problems, I can get the chips changed for you and make sure the BIOS work. If this needs to be done, e-mail [email protected] and reference this conversation. Let me know soon and I will get it done quickly before the Christmas holidays hit...

Associate
Hi guys,
Anyone updated to the F11 BIOS as yet on the Gaming 7-OP. Not been out long.
Wish Gigabyte would publish the release notes to show bug fixes and features that have been added to the releases.

Associate
Probably best if we RMA the board for you, we can check the BIOS chips load the latest versions and send it back. It will take about 5 working days, let me know what you want to do. If you decide to RMA e-mail [email protected] make sure to mention this conversation in the e-mail and because the board is so new I will get it collected and sent back to you at our cost.

Associate
Thanks GIGA-man appreciate that.
As its working fine on rhe backup bios and I don't want to risk not having the PC over Christmas, I will wait till after if that's ok ?

I will also try flashing the main bios from usb stick before sending back.

Associate
Hi GIGA-Man
Didn't see this as wasn't checking forum but I did reply to all mails.
Anyway when packing up the board for return I was an idiot and damaged the cpu socket by incorrectly fitting the protective cover !!
Fortunately for a small fee your guys have been able to replace the socket for which I'm grateful.

Anyhow I got the board back yesterday and have just fitted and powered up and its booting into the main BIOS :)

Thanks for sorting this out

Back
Top Bottom