***Heroes Series 4*** NO SPOILER TALK!!

Soldato
Really sad to hear it has been cancelled, really loved that first season but it just got worse and worse after that. The first season was absolutely epic and always bothered me how it fell afterwards. How could they take something so awesome and just ruin it the way they did!

In a way I hope some other studio might take it up and they do a reboot after season 1, get the old team together because they lost some key writers who obviously kept things together.

Associate
Really liked heroes in Season 1 but it just got silly as it went along. I agree with what ohers have said, some of the writing was absolutely terrible.

- They had far to many characters to cover
- They kept swapping characters in and out
- Elements set up in the first season and allot of the second just weren't capitialised on
- They gave more screentime to the more badly written characters (Claire/Matt/Bennett spring to mind). The more interesting characters like Hiro, Ando, Sylar and Peter just weren't given the love and care they deserved in later seasons.

My favourite episodes were always the Hiro/Peter centric ones. Like the Season 1 ending and the first few episodes of Season 2 with Hiro and Takezo Kensei/Adam Monroe (Such a good character, why did they get rid of him? the fools).

Its a shame to see it go and i would have liked a proper conclusion to the story.

The entire series as a whole seemed like a wasted oppurtunity to me which is a shame but i won't miss it like other top notch shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom