HGV Sideswipes car on the M1, caught on camera..

Caporegime

At 20:36 he's being overtaken, yet at 21:50 he's being overtaken again. Bearing in mind the truck is limited, it's still pulling away fairly quickly so you have to question how slowly this idiot was going.

Not to mention the creative editing, making it out to be two different cars and referring to himself in the third person.

There was an unedited video but that's disappeared now.

Soldato
It's not the "full" video he's released though, as the two incidents happen over 14 minutes apart, what happening over the rest of 11min30 thats not shown in the vid above.

Plus, if he's claiming whiplash for those three taps he's having a laugh!

Soldato
Ok, i'm pretty sure I've done this wrong but looking at the GPS co-ordinates on the video it looks like he was doing about 48mph during the 1st incident as he covered 0.57 miles in 42 seconds.

When you have two trucks up your arse you don't sit in the middle lane at 48MPH.

Associate
Ok, i'm pretty sure I've done this wrong but looking at the GPS co-ordinates on the video it looks like he was doing about 48mph during the 1st incident as he covered 0.57 miles in 42 seconds.

When you have two trucks up your arse you don't sit in the middle lane at 48MPH.

When you're doing 48mph on the motorway, you're not fit to drive safely on the motorway. He should have his license revoked.

Soldato
As far as I can see the car driver, with his hazards on for some dumb arse reason brake checked the hgv, so unless hgv wanted to go into the back of him, swerving left wasn't an option as there was another hgv there, so swerving into the outside lane was THE most sensible choice.
Absolute retard of a car driver there! I hope the police prosecute the stupid son of a bitch!
You drive to the point of antagonising others, expect things like that to happen.
Do t play with a 40 ton HGV in your poxy Datsun (or whatever it was)

Associate
While the lorry driver was in the wrong, the driver over the car got what he deserved. There's just no need for middle lane driving.

Soldato
Mr Stockdale said:
My life literally rushed before my eyes. I can honestly say I have never felt fear like it. I began shaking uncontrollably. I honestly thought I was going to die.

The damage to the car....

Damage_to_the_car__3516047b.jpg

Soldato
As far as I can see the car driver, with his hazards on for some dumb arse reason brake checked the hgv, so unless hgv wanted to go into the back of him, swerving left wasn't an option as there was another hgv there, so swerving into the outside lane was THE most sensible choice.
Absolute retard of a car driver there! I hope the police prosecute the stupid son of a bitch!
You drive to the point of antagonising others, expect things like that to happen.
Do t play with a 40 ton HGV in your poxy Datsun (or whatever it was)

I think the phrase you're looking for is "don't **** with a truck" :)

Soldato
Like everyone else I think the Hyundai i10 or whatever it is was a massive tool and deliberately antagonising the HGV driver; I hope he gets caught for the driving infractions. Also it bugs me when people think that driving with your hazards on allows you to drive in any manner you wish, or make you invincible. Unfortunately the goaded HGV driver took the bait. I also agree with the other conspiracy theorists that it was deliberate to get 'killa footy' for his business!

Scania- is this sort of thing (i.e. car drivers deliberately being a bell) a common occurrence for HGV drivers?

Soldato
The damage to the car....

Damage_to_the_car__3516047b.jpg

i'm calling shenanigans here,

theres no way a modern car got off that lightly after what the dashcam throbber claims was 2 impacts with an HGV.

looks more like a parking ding and he's went out to wind some poor trucker up to get it sorted for free, along with some business promotion

in balance, trucker is also a tool for rising to the bait. usual case though edited footage cps should throw it out as the evidence has been tampered with

Back
Top Bottom