hi from me :)

Permabanned
OP
iv looked iv taken a dyslexic corse and thats were i dont that month corse but i cant get onto meany coss i get really bad travel sickness and i dont like tranes and there arnt ane around here that can help

Soldato
So much focus on spelling, i can't see the problem with it. Its readable and i know what your saying :)

Although if your wanting to improve im sure a lot of people around these forums will be helpful, offer some good advice, ideas or have similar issues. Some will just "argh! this is painful reading", but ignore them ;)

Welcome to the madness kingnoob

Nix

Nix

Soldato
iv only recently given up after failing evrything iv done applying for jops to geting a girlfriend

Good plan Batman. Just sit back and let the world **** on you some more.

You should never stop trying, never stop fighting what's wrong, never. If you give up, you're just as bad as everything that put you where you are today. Are you honestly going to let it win? If you are, then you never deserved it in the first place. Prove your damn worth and dig deeper.

Soldato
lol ur rite!

frysized.jpg

Soldato
There must be something your good at? that you really enjoy? Focus on that and try to get a job in that skill. Everyone has their demons, don't let them get you down.

Soldato
I apologise if I'm being short sighted but I don't understand how your spelling can be so bad if you can read what we are writing to you here?

Surely the ability to read and write almost go hand in hand? After all if you know what a word is to read then you're not to far away from knowing how it is spelt.

Permabanned
OP
I apologise if I'm being short sighted but I don't understand how your spelling can be so bad if you can read what we are writing to you here?

Surely the ability to read and write almost go hand in hand? After all if you know what a word is to read then you're not to far away from knowing how it is spelt.
true but i spell it how u say it thats y i havent improved on my spelling much but i look at the workds warther then the letters
i had to dive into the net to find this out i found it awile back makes sence

According to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole.
i cant find a real sorce for this but heres were i got that http://caveviews.blogs.com/cave_news/2006/07/reading_text_wi.html

Man of Honour
I think what Ekim is getting at is that surely if you read a word we spell correctly and you understand it, it would make sense if you could apply that correct spelling to your own writing.

Back
Top Bottom