High Flow Next, High Flow 2 & High Flow lt flow sensors *Owners Club*

Associate
I continue to be pleased that I selected Aquacomputer equipment - a High Flow Next meter and OCTO. When gaming I find it comforting to be able to glance at my PC and see what the water temperature is. I guess that novelty will wear off after a while but I'm still new to having a watercooled PC so it is peace of mind. Using Aquasuite to control the fans reminds me that I had looked into the others on the market which had comparatively basic levels of control.

But seeing @devis592's post above caused me to look at the Aquacomputer website and be reminded of something else: The conundrum of how a company can be good at designing products but so bad in actually making enough to maintain stock levels. Unless of course they designed their products with single-sourced components which are currently unavailable...

Associate
I continue to be pleased that I selected Aquacomputer equipment - a High Flow Next meter and OCTO. When gaming I find it comforting to be able to glance at my PC and see what the water temperature is. I guess that novelty will wear off after a while but I'm still new to having a watercooled PC so it is peace of mind. Using Aquasuite to control the fans reminds me that I had looked into the others on the market which had comparatively basic levels of control.

But seeing @devis592's post above caused me to look at the Aquacomputer website and be reminded of something else: The conundrum of how a company can be good at designing products but so bad in actually making enough to maintain stock levels. Unless of course they designed their products with single-sourced components which are currently unavailable...

Thanks for @
When the order was placed and waited for the arrival
About a month and a half
Because I changed the order content during the period
AC’s new products are very popular
Such as leakshield and AMS
The official website shows that it is out of stock that you have to wait 30-60 days
I think it's worth it

Associate
You can use HUBBY7 USB HUB to increase the number of USB PORT

script>

2mwPMFc

Associate
Got the same notification this morning, funny that I'd had an order placed with a competitor for months who have done nothing in the way of contact, but OC are able to get stock so quickly. Aquacomputer are still showing 60 days delivery in Germany. Your only option on the cables is to ask OC if they can source them or find another seller. I'm about to remove the Highflow from my other order, I have some cable bits that will still be sent so I can always chuck the shutdown cable on there for you.

Associate
You can add an extra one, I have temp sensors in each radiator, one in the reservoir and extra internal ones to measure case temps.
I then use a bunch of virtual software sensors in the Aquasuite software to do my temperature control and do monitoring bits and pieces.

Associate
I'm intrigued - do you actually use the reservoir temperature sensor in any control loop?
I've always liked data, it gives me an indication of temperatures all over the loop, it's more of a "I had a spare"
I put all of the water temperature figures into an one virtual sensor, calculate the average and use that for calculating delta. Could I do without it, definitely, but it's cool to have so why not!

Back
Top Bottom