High On Life - Rick & Morty-esque FPS - Release 13/12/22

TOW

TOW

Associate
Surprised there isn't a thread on this already - unless my search skills have failed me...

Silly FPS from one of the creators of Rick & Morty - sentient guns with attitude.

Releases tomorrow - is the game I've most looked forward to this year!

• Love
Reactions: mrk

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Man the graphics look very cool, this is up my street!

It's on Game Pass btw, so an easy choice, basically free :p

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Game Pass is Xbox thing from my quick googlings?
Nope you have PC Game Pass too. It's £1 for a month if you're new, otherwise £7.99 a month (monthly rotating) so you could play this game for £8 if you complete it in a month.

pTPPeIl.png

Last edited:

TOW

TOW

Associate
OP
Nope you have PC Game Pass too. It's £1 for a month if you're new, otherwise £7.99 a month (monthly rotating) so you could play this game for £8 if you complete it in a month.

*snip pic*
Good to know, thank you.

Already pre-purchased it - could refund, but don't mind paying full whack for this + don't get to game very often lately.

Might be able to convince the girl to sit with me for parts of this (as a first)... I got her into Rick & Morty

Reactions: mrk
Soldato
Genuinely have no idea how this passed me by. Will defo get this on game pass as it is totally up my street.
Looks awesome and the IGN review is very encouraging.

Preload is available. Should you fancy downloading it in the background.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Checked out some reviews and on the whole very good but they do note that the talking weapons and jokes end up appealing to 12yr olds who are current fans of Rick and Morty, current as in no way near the level of humour as the first 2 seasons of the series :p

Still, excellent level design and a breathing game world make for some nice experiences.

Man of Honour
Checked out some reviews and on the whole very good but they do note that the talking weapons and jokes end up appealing to 12yr olds who are current fans of Rick and Morty, current as in no way near the level of humour as the first 2 seasons of the series :p

Still, excellent level design and a breathing game world make for some nice experiences.
Any indication of game length?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Sometimes they unlock early, Callisto Protocol unlocked early for example too but that was on Steam, who knows with PC Game Pass!

Man of Honour
Sometimes they unlock early, Callisto Protocol unlocked early for example too but that was on Steam, who knows with PC Game Pass!
Anythings possible ! Got it preloaded ready just in case. Tomorrow I think is the Witcher 3 update, so might not get time to check this out with that dropping tomorrow. Hopefully I can give this a spin tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom