Hip-hop thread

Soldato
I've not been in to Hip Hop/Rap since the late 90's early 2000's but have took a shine to OT The Real out of Philly recently but I want to know about UK Hip Hop/Rappers?
The Streets/Mike Skinner is about all I am aware of haha.

@Junglist did you know Roy Jones Jr was in the rap game back in the day? If not he is on Spotify if you fancy a listen.

Last edited:
Soldato
@Junglist did you know Roy Jones Jr was in the rap game back in the day? If not he is on Spotify if you fancy a listen.

Y’all must have forgot! I’m quite sure he released something fairly recently. Can’t say I’m a fan of him out of the ring as much as I am inside of it but it just shows he had too much talent.

I’m sure there is a story that before one of his fights, not 100% sure which, he was playing basketball before and after. How true that is I’ve no idea but RJJ is the only one where I think I could believe it lol

I've been listening to a lot of KRS One as of late. He released an album earlier this year which is decent. But I’m absolutely clueless and hopeless with UK Rap outside of the big names

Soldato
Cheers chaps I'll check out KRS One and Ocean Wisdom, RJJ was very good! my missus was a fan of his.
I know Calzaghe beat RJJ at the end of his career but he is still an ATG IMO.

NVP

NVP

Soldato

Man that beat takes me back! Out of Business got overplayed on my transparent bosch cd walkman hahaha

e: it popped up on my YT feed today haha

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've not been in to Hip Hop/Rap since the late 90's early 2000's but have took a shine to OT The Real out of Philly recently but I want to know about UK Hip Hop/Rappers?
The Streets/Mike Skinner is about all I am aware of haha.

Jehst
Fliptrix
Four Owls
Dr Syntax
Skreintax
Foreign Beggars
Scorzayzee
Leaf Dog
Klashnekoff
Micall Parknsun
Dr Zygote
Sonnyjim
Tommy Evans
Chester P
Smellington Piff
Asaviour
Yungun
Lewis Parker
Ramson Badbonez

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Also, Skepta been releasing/appearing on banger after banger the last few years

And then obviously Dave smashing it, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom