HITACHI 2TB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE ONLY £115.47

Soldato
Large amounts of external storage complete with SimpleDrive backup up software for an incredibly low price.

Hitachi SimpleDrive Rev. 3 2TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive (0S00478) @ £115.47 inc VAT

HD-320-WD_400.jpg

SimpleDrive by Hitachi delivers simply better USB 2.0 external storage. It’s not only great to look at but it’s really simple to use. Plug it in, power it on, and you’re ready to go. The compact size of this new feature packed drive saves both space and power. The unique aluminium design is not only elegant, but it keeps your drive cool and performing at its best. And it automatically powers on and off with your computer. With the included Hitachi Backup software, you can schedule automatic backups from your computer to your SimpleDrive keeping your files safe from real world mishaps.

- Sleek aluminium desktop enclosure that looks great anywhere
- Automatic Hitachi Backup Software to easily protect your data
- Cool blue LED that shows you when your drive is working for you
- Automatically powers on or off with your computer
- Compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1
- PC and Mac compatible
- 3 year warranty

Only £115.47

ORDER NOW

Soldato
What image of this drive is actually the correct one? On the product page there is one image. On the latest news page the image is different!

Soldato
Thanks for that. I think they'd look well a few of them stacked together. Was thinking of buying 2 x 2TB for a NAS box then i could add these as USB extension on to NAS.

Soldato
It isn't the one in the picture, i think the one i got actually looks better.
It also comes with a usb booster program that does actually speed it up to around half the speed of esata.

Soldato
OP
Hitachi have just made some changes to their casing design which is why you have a slightly different drive to the one pictured. All orders placed now will receive the drive in the picture.

Associate
Is this drive passively cooled? I'm using Icybox / sammy F1 1TB at the moment for streaming MKV's to my Mac Mini, will this hard disk be okay for that?
It looks an excellent price for the storage, and I'm getting low on that!

Back
Top Bottom