• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Hitman Bench Thread

Soldato
You're CPU limited most probably. This game is the worst. AMD cards seem to handle CPU bottlenecks better also in some scenarios so it makes sense that they'd be ahead here. Literally everything about this game favours Hawaii/AMD :p

Think I'm going to have to crank this one out as well :D

Caporegime
What cpu speed are you running Gee? Not sure its crippled, Kaap managed a decent score with his titan. Probably just favours AMD more, similar to how the sniper elite favours Nvidia. Either that or you need to wait for these new DX11 drivers which improve cpu performance.

Soldato
Do a run with the 780's and monitor your Cpu usage to cross reference. This games reacting similarly on the Cpu usage as BF4 in SLI, albeit BF4 doesn't suffer such a FPS hit.

Will do later as work get in the way for me :p

So AMD using masses of global lighting to cripple nVidia hardware.... Oh well, I can live with that :D

Hence the benchmark thread

I remember ramming from behind in that game. ;)

You are awful :eek:

Or being rammed from behind :p

That hurts - pun intended :D

Soldato
1080p

7970CF @ 1185/ 1600

4770K @ 4.4Ghz

2dbpkrq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom