Homeworld 3 Announced at GBX Pax 2019

Associate
I would be happy to drop $160 down on it as long they would give a cast iron assurance on them releasing on Steam and none of this 'Epic' crap that Publishers and Developers have being pulling of late. But there is nothing on the pages/site so far that advises what they are going to do platform wise. Its really annoying as I want to drop the hammer and fund it :(

Man of Honour
I would be happy to drop $160 down on it as long they would give a cast iron assurance on them releasing on Steam and none of this 'Epic' crap that Publishers and Developers have being pulling of late. But there is nothing on the pages/site so far that advises what they are going to do platform wise. Its really annoying as I want to drop the hammer and fund it :(
Can't you ask them?

I took the opportunity on steam and bought 1&2 remastered.
Must admit I need to sharpen up on the controls after a couple of missions I suck. The whole panning and zooming in 3D thing is quit different. BUT OMG the atmosphere, I seriously forgot how atmospheric it is which the music.

I am kinda split at the mo. Trying to keep up with settlers online which I have played for years and 1 level short of my target, which is 70, out of 75. Not too worried on making the "rush" to 75. 70 Just adds another bit of content.
recently got dirt rally as well which is my first driving game in like 10 years, which is also good fun.
Plus wanting to finish an RPG I got which is about 85% done...

I am struggling not to go full blown Homeworld. Argh! ;)

Soldato
Super chuffed for this. HW series is epic. Was a little disappointed in the remake as HW1 played more like 2, but frankly I was perfectly happy just to get the originals bundled in and play them instead.

I'll get involved in this for £50.

Never actually got round to playing Deserts of Kharak properly, is it worth another dabble?

Soldato
OP
For story and hw feelings yeah i guess you could get DoK for that. But for me personally i bought it and hoped id like it cos of those things but i just didnt get on with it. I think its cos it was ground based which i wasnt really keen on those types like CnC.

Associate
Still no confirm on launch platform, I refuse to further enable Epic Store with this exclusivity crap they are doing with what is a really crappy store that feels like its for the Pub/Devs rather than the customer.
I was all set to drop $300 on that tier too :(

Back
Top Bottom