Horizon Zero Dawn - remastered

is this the youngest remaster we've had from a triple A? either way it deserves to flop hard, we do not need it

Meh, no ray tracing, I guess no surprise there, seeing it's Sony.

I'll still play it though, never finished it, so will do a restart.

Yeah. Waste of time if no RT. Not watched the video but can't have out much effort in if they did nktveven add in RT. Not much of a remaster..

Do people who already have the original get itvas a free update?

Nope.. It should be a free upgrade to owners that paid for it already, not making them buy it again. :rolleyes:

I mean if they made a bigger effort in at least adding RT i would be on-board with a small upgrade cost like five quid or a tenner at most. But as it is no thanks.

I mean if they made a bigger effort in at least adding RT i would be on-board with a small upgrade cost like five quid or a tenner at most. But as it is no thanks.
Or at least adding more to the game story or something extra that was never there before, not same game with updated textures ..

But that will come as paid extra DLC with all new textures too...

The whole industry is imploding on its self with the none stop greed.

Last edited:
The Sony state of play lady stated PS4 owners of the original game could upgrade for 10 dollars no mention of PS5 or PC though.

Really not needed, but guess it's another small boosts to Sony's finances. And I'll probably upgrade for £10 anyway, I'll have another playthrough on PC in the next year or so.

The Sony state of play lady stated PS4 owners of the original game could upgrade for 10 dollars no mention of PS5 or PC though.

It's on the blog.

Charging for minor graphical upgrades on a four year old game. I hope this isn't a trend that continues...

I think its great if you haven't played the original but if like me you have its a bit meh. As much as I loved the original I cant see myself playing it again. I hope this isn't the start of a trend as I would rather have new games then loads of remastered games that don't really need it

Back
Top Bottom