Horizon Zero Dawn - remastered

As much as I enjoyed playing through it, can't say a remaster is going to make me want to play through it again. It didn't look bad at all when I did my original playthrough on PC.

I loved the first game, but I only completed it (including NG+) earlier this year. Didn't have any complaints about the graphics - it's still a VERY pretty game now, so this really isn't needed.

However it does mean I'm not going to bother picking up the second now. No point if there will be a better remastered version out in a couple of years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I loved the first game, but I only completed it (including NG+) earlier this year. Didn't have any complaints about the graphics - it's still a VERY pretty game now, so this really isn't needed.

However it does mean I'm not going to bother picking up the second now. No point if there will be a better remastered version out in a couple of years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup, by then they might have figured out how to add RT to it!

i loved the first game but i'm not going to play it again -it also looked pretty good so i don't see much point in a remaster of a game that already looked great.
Theres plenty of old games they could do thi too instead.

is this the youngest remaster we've had from a triple A? either way it deserves to flop hard, we do not need it
yea I played it in 2022 or so as soon as 4090 came out and thought the graphics looked great...

why do a remaster... most other devs would just release a patch giving better graphics or adding graphics features..... been done multip;e times by others now.

Did the witcher 3 raytracing require buying a special edition of the game? its older than this but CDproject didn't feel the need to cash in on there fanbase, they gave it for free

Sony are charging 10$ to upgrade .... and don't even add ray tracing?

Last edited:
That article says the people who are angry with Sony for producing this will be even more upset because they're forced to log in to PSN to play the game they don't want to exist.

I think the author might need help.

Back
Top Bottom