• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How are people getting GPU's ?

Associate
Oh it's massively faster. I dunno 30% or so up to 40% or so faster at the higher resolutions. Both cards are nitro+ versions. It's also 33% or so faster at mining :) If thats your thing. Mind you if thats your thing just buy a 3070.

Unfortunately I live in a flat currently and both my PCs are running single cards each :O. Maybe when we move out in a couple of years I will look at a full rig if mining is still a thing.

Associate
in a couple of years I will look at a full rig if mining is still a thing.
Yeah mining is becoming popular. Which isn't helping the whole demand situation. In fact I'd say that might cause a bit of an issue if, instead of 1 gamer buying 1 GPU we turn into miners that want 8 or so GPUs. That's a x8 demand! Over a period of time miners are willing to wait for. Soo my guess is demand will continue for 2+ years until gamers and miners orders are fulfilled.

Soldato
OP
Do it! 6800xt is a great card, I have both the sapphire 6700xt and the 6800xt and the 6800xt is a very decent gaming card. :)

Would love to but getting one is nigh impossible and whenever any stock is available during the day it's only 1-2 cards and I'm at work during this time, Sucky time to want a new GPU XD

Soldato
Okay, but some of us have been buying from OcUk for 10 plus years and don't post on the forum to get 1000+ posts. Where is the rewarding sense in that! Totally unfair to many loyal OcUk customers.

There is a new section now with lower criteria (dont think any offers have gone up yet though).

Associate
I actually had a message from someone offering me a 3080, except I only wanted an FE and wouldn't want to buy second hand anyway unless needing it cos my current stuff had broke.

All this triple slot lousiness from AIBs too.

Back
Top Bottom