megzy3am.jpg

Art by penski

Anyway, it looks quite painful in that pic :(

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Zildjian said:
Same here, not worth the risk. Best to never let it happen in the first place... IE) Use a sun screen that actualy works. IE) Not mayonnaise.

Or stay inside and sleep through the day like i do in summer :D

Soldato
Could be worse, you could have done what i did and lay in the sun for hours and got burnt on one side of your face and stay white on the other half. I looked like such a plank :p

M0T

M0T

Soldato
When I came back from skiing I had goggle shaped tan marks on my face. At least you can cover your legs up!

Btw those look like normal girl legs to me, not fat although could do with a slight shave. Wouldn't recommend it with the burn though :p

Consigliere
Words fail me, she posts a perfectable acceptable thread asking a serious question and there is just post after post of stupid comments and basically insulting her.

:rolleyes:

Back on the topic. I used to have one arm more tanned than the other, my only logical guess is that the skin is a different thickness to the other or something like that - one tans better? /shrugs.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
SideWinder said:
Words fail me, she posts a perfectable acceptable thread asking a serious question and there is just post after post of stupid comments and basically insulting her.

:rolleyes:

I agree, despite what some people think about her I always enjoy reading megzys posts because they are quite funny and light hearted. It does seem a bit off that people come in and insult someone when it is about the level of a normal gd thread.

But then we all know that everyone on this board is a Brad Pitt lookalike and perfectly entitled to feel superior about their bodies...

Soldato
M0T said:
I agree, despite what some people think about her I always enjoy reading megzys posts because they are quite funny and light hearted. It does seem a bit off that people come in and insult someone when it is about the level of a normal gd thread.

But then we all know that everyone on this board is a Brad Pitt lookalike and perfectly entitled to feel superior about their bodies...

I'll second that give the girl a break guys!

Last edited:
Soldato
SideWinder said:
You don't know our megz do you? ;)

M0T said:
:cool: Actually I've got a face like a box of crushed frogs.

My right arm always goes browner than my left because I hang my elbow out the window when I'm driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom