How did I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
fatiain said:
My right arm always goes browner than my left because I hang my elbow out the window when I'm driving.

My left arm goes browner because I drive with it on the gearstick at all times, silly hole in the roof!

Soldato
Megzy said:
How did I do that?
same way as this last year.
burn.jpg

Carelessness. Its not big, and its not clever.

{edit} removed distracting chest rug

Last edited:
Permabanned
SideWinder said:
Words fail me, she posts a perfectable acceptable thread asking a serious question and there is just post after post of stupid comments and basically insulting her.

Agreed, it seems whenever Megzy starts a thread now, regardless of the subject matter, people jump down her throat.

I've seen far worse threads started, without any questions or anything, and nobody posts comments about it being closed.

Granted, if the thread is crap, but this one is way above the standard of some crap in here recently.

Soldato
Megzy, I sympathise totally, sunburn is horrid. This one is me during the last World Cup when I fell asleep in the garden after drinking too many 'shandys' during the match and deciding to sit in the sun for '5 minutes'.

I could hardly move and this was taken 4 days after the initial burning incident! :eek:

sunburned2.jpg

Soldato
Wish i had a shot of my day at Donnigton seeing the GTs a few years ago, it was one of the hottest days ive ever seen and theres no shade at a race track. Was out in the blitzing sun from 6am to 9pm, that was pretty sore. Came home looking like a lobster :p

Kitten, that looks incredibly sore, espcially for 4 days afterwards.

Associate
megzy said:
Ok so I was on the beach with a load of my mates, get home and discover that I have only manage to burn ONE of my shins yet I'm burnt on both my arms :confused:

Anyone else get burnt weirdly? or is it just me :p

I think it's just one of those things. It's happened to me before, sunbathed on the beach got home and realised only one arm was brown:confused:

Just whack some aftersun on it. :D

Soldato
Stellios said:
Wish i had a shot of my day at Donnigton seeing the GTs a few years ago, it was one of the hottest days ive ever seen and theres no shade at a race track. Was out in the blitzing sun from 6am to 9pm, that was pretty sore. Came home looking like a lobster :p

Kitten, that looks incredibly sore, espcially for 4 days afterwards.

it was, and i've burned really easily since then :(
Worst thing was I was staying at at friends house over the jubilee/world cup week and I left mine feeling a bit warm but ok, and had to travel 300 miles in a car the evening I did this. By the time I got to the house I was almost delirious and spent the next hours in a cold bath glowing away and the following weekend in bed - my face was burnt too and I'm sure I actually had sunstroke - I was really really poorly and every move was agony! Serves me right for being daft :rolleyes: I've very fair skin so I do have to be careful!

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
Megzy, I sympathise totally, sunburn is horrid. This one is me during the last World Cup when I fell asleep in the garden after drinking too many 'shandys' during the match and deciding to sit in the sun for '5 minutes'.

I could hardly move and this was taken 4 days after the initial burning incident! :eek:

Ouch! Its terrible to sleep when your back/front burns :(

Associate
went to beach today... thought ide suncreamed up all over, and i left with a nicely brown body... with one small red patch on my back, one high on my chest and one on my bum.

tanning works in mysterious ways. faking it doesnt work.. and neither does the real thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom