How do I cancel an o2 Online contract?

Associate
I could ring up the customer services number but at 45p per minute I'd prefer to do it on the net. Of course they don't make it easy to do on their website so I'd like some guidance on how to do it. I'm pretty sure my 12 months is up, and if it's not it's just a couple of weeks so it shouldn't involve any excess payments etc.

Thanks

I'm sure you could go in to the contact us section on their website and email them, saying you would like to cancel. My O2 online contract is up (currently on a rolling one), i'll be contacting them at the weekend to either see what upgrade they offer or cancel and look at my options.

I rang up their customer services and I'm getting my number transferred to PAYG. The guy said the sim would come in 3-5 days and gave me a number to ring and get my PAC code. I'm not quite sure what this is. Do I get my PAC code to "release" my mobile number so I can transfer it to this new sim card? Couldn't they just convert my old sim to PAYG? :p When do I ring up, now or when the sim comes?

Thanks for your help guys.

frakker said:
I was under the impression that you couldn't transfer a number from contract to PAYG via a PAC code. A PAC code was only to be used to transfer to a different network.

Wrong.

They send you a new Sim card and a pac code, you then phone up a different part of o2 to give them the pack code and then you PAYG sim becomes active then the other one deactivates. Did it a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom