How do I post to Ubiquiti thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi lads, I'm a newbie but need some advice specifically on Ubiquiti products. I can't for the life of me see how to post to the Ubiquiti Forum.

Can anyone please advise

Associate
OP
Cheers for that but I've looked around that thread and can't see a button to make a new post.
Could it be because I'm a new member?

Associate
Cheers for that but I've looked around that thread and can't see a button to make a new post.
Could it be because I'm a new member?

There isn't a make a new post button, at the bottom of the page there is a window for entering a reply, and bottom right of that a "Post Reply" button.

Associate
OP
Thanks for your advice but I'm still mystified. It's named as the official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread.

If I just hit the reply button it'll simply add my question as a reply to the original question. There really should be a new post thread if it's about discussing all things Ubiquiti.

Doesn't seem to allow a new Post option. This keeps everyone's questions seperate and easier to answer and reply.

This way isn't like any other forum I've posted on.

I suppose I need to post in the general Networking Section, not sure therefore why someone has named there post as Official Ubiquiti Discussion.

RJC

RJC

Don
The link above is our official thread, just ask the question the same way you replied here and some one with knowledge should answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom