How do you take your whey?

Associate
I don't because i'm a non-lifting phaggot

Watch this space though, i am trying to sort out a more predictable working pattern so i can actually attend my local gym.

Associate
Didn't you post in the gymrats group at least a week ago saying you were going to start actually lifting? Strong phaggotry in this thread.
As i said it's mainly to do with my working pattern, i've been working 50-70 hour weeks not including the 2hours travel time a day, the local gym is open 9-6 which just happens to conflict with what i have been working, and isn't the best equipped either.
Other than that i would have to travel a few miles to the "local" dw which i don't mind doing but won't have the money to sort membership until at least next week when i get paid.

Caporegime
1/2 tub of probiotic organic yoghurt
Gold (not God) top milk
2 handful of berries (usually frozen mixed red berries or fruits of the forest)
apple
banana
table spoon of crunchy peanut butter
50-75g of organic oats
teaspoon of cinnamon
unflavoured whey (or some of my special mix (tm))

I assume you use a hand blender with this FF?

Going on a bulk when I get back from holiday and with my **** constraints something like this (maybe with some coconut oil thrown into the mix) would be great.

Normally it's just oats,whey,pb and coconut oil. I'm not a fan of many fruits, I.E berries or bananas but I could throw it down in a shake :)

Soldato
MP's Flavdrops - I find the vanilla and strawberry are the best w/water, although toffee isn't too bad. Chocolate works better with milk (all the other flavours work too). Haven't tried banana but raspberry is super-fake tasting and the apple is bleh. Calorie free and work well with other stuff too (cottage cheese, quark... I sometimes ruin my coffee with a drop of vanilla/toffee/chocolate too!)

Back
Top Bottom