How long after knowing your partner did you propose?

Permabanned

Haha....take no notice, she was reading through what I had said about her. To answer your question, we had a long discussion about what it would mean to be married to a soldier before I would let her make a definite decision. :)

She says Hi back to everyone who said hi....btw.

Soldato
proposed 2 days after meeting her (and she accepted), moved in on the 3rd day, married 6 months later, first child 18 months after meeting.

3 kids now, 11, 8, 5 years, and been together 13 years ;)

i was 31 when we met, and she was 28, we had both toured, theatre and Rock'n'Roll shows for years,

life is too short to hang around :cool:

Where did you buy her?

2 days LOL

Caporegime
Been together 6 years now, haven't asked, I might do at some point I suppose.

Thing is, neither of us are bothered about getting married, and see a wedding as a massive fuss we don't want any part of..

Me and my girlfriend are kind of the same, not really bothered about being married.
I don't think if marriage really makes so much sense in the 21st century. It is really an archaic idea that shouldn't really dictate modern social conventions.

Unfortunately I will probably have to get married soon purely for visa reasons, so we were thinking of going to Vegas and using one of the drive-thru wedding booths they have! :D Would give us the paperwork we need so we can both remain in the same country.

We both hate Vegas so maybe we can find a drive-thru wedding booth somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom