How long did it take you to reach 1,000 posts here?

Associate
OP
Make sure you offer a score for a 2080ti because someone else sold one for that price last year.

With testimony like this my expectations are already ramped ;)

urgh what is this blue mode filth. Turn dark mode on you low post scum :D (just so its clear im kidding about the scum but not about dark mode)

Tried it, sodding grey on black on dark grey, with white text. I like Internet 1.0, but I do not see going mega monochrome as an advantage here. This place is dark blue by default with white text, so therefore is somewhat darkmode and easy-on-the-eyes already.

Caporegime
When I joined 100 posts couldn't come soon enough to shake off Fredo's face next to my name.

Next up was a made man (should be more high ranking on this forum for that alone I'd have thought), yet was murdered in Goodfellas. Either way, quite a step up from the previous avatar.

Now I'm enjoying the last days of seeing Goodfella's psychotic Joe Pesci next to my name.

Next up I believe is the guy from the Sopranos, who going by my posting rate will be my accompaniment for a long time to come (I've not watched a single episode of Sopranos).

After that I believe it's Henry Hill, so getting back to Goodfella's territory.

Ah you should've seen my first 300-500 posts - nearly all dry tech and detailed talk limited to the hardware forums. I view some 2019 whippersnappers with equal disdain that they can 1 sentence post/flippant comment 10-20x a day and be racking up the post count.
Think yourself lucky. When you’ve made it all the way to 25k posts, you get rewarded with an avatar of a stupid looking fat dude.

Caporegime
Can't remember but I come and go on here in spurts. I can have months where I am posting up to 100 posts per day and then have years without posting.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

211 days.

First I worked out my posting rate using my post count and length of membership. Then I divided 1000 posts by my rate to get the number of days.

It’s not entirely true as I lost a load of posts in charity giveaways but it’s not a bad guess.

Associate
OP
211 days.

First I worked out my posting rate using my post count and length of membership. Then I divided 1000 posts by my rate to get the number of days.

It’s not entirely true as I lost a load of posts in charity giveaways but it’s not a bad guess.

My estimate was I'd hit 1k in July 2019, which remained so up until about May. 2 months past due it's happened.

I have to say, having taken a cursory glance at the current active posts in the member's market, I'd say going overboard to reach it via a 1k post count may not be warranted.

Back
Top Bottom