How long did it take you to reach 1,000 posts here?

Associate
The way I am going it will be 2030 before I hit 1000.

I really should post more, I seem to be browsing on here most days but don't tend to post much

Caporegime
But I would write 500 posts
And I would write 500 more
Just to be the man who writes a thousand posts to fall down at your doooooooor

Soldato
urgh what is this blue mode filth. Turn dark mode on you low post scum :D (just so its clear im kidding about the scum but not about dark mode)
Bet he can only see about 20 posts per page too :mad:

On the subject of the OP though, the first 1000 not very long as I was procrastinating like a madman at Uni. Since I've left I go on the forum most working days but don't post all that much these days.

Soldato
Apparently I average about 4.something posts per day. In reality it's some days of many, and many days of some or none. A few years ago, GD and SC had some good conversations/debates going, and some colourful characters have come and gone.

Now it's post and runs, "the left/right so and so ate my kitten" and Russia today/USA RSS threads :(

Associate
Back in January we had the annual "New years resolutions" thread, and I posted in it that my resolution was to get 1000 posts for MM access by the end of this year........that was about 20 posts ago so it's clearly not going to happen....maybe in 10 years from now.....

Soldato
Took me a few months to hit the 250 post mark and the next 750 posts took another few years from joining.

I used to frequent the hardware boards back then but haven't upgraded from my 2600k I put together back then.

I see many users here longer than myself but less than 10% of the posts I've done. Yes, you @Scooter72 we are looking at you :D

Associate
@EGuitarStar

LOL dam right.. I lurked for years and only ever posted a question when i could not find the answer... when i was upgrading my PC every few years... Did not even know about the MM board until a few months back grr. I could have been on 10k post of spam by now :D

Back
Top Bottom