How long do I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wryel said:
You should cook them till they're hot, not soft! Just don't buy cheap cling film, or it will melt.

Edit: Before you say it I didn't mean melt the vegetables!

I didn't say he should cook them until they were soft, I said he should prod them to see how soft they are! If the fork goes in they are fine, if not, they're not done! :D

Soldato
eXSBass said:
Because you're El..ElRazur. You mentioned you're young, black, intelligent, cute, potential millionaire, infamous and God's gift to women.

Nah :) Im trying to say why do some see the need to ask silly question sometimes?...It is simple common sense on how to cook/steam/roast/fry vegetables..Oh well...

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Nah :) Im trying to say why do some see the need to ask silly question sometimes?...It is simple common sense on how to cook/steam/roast/fry vegetables..Oh well...

Nope. Not really. I diagree.

"You learn something everyday" ;)

Soldato
eXSBass said:
See the first page of that claim thread ;)
Make me some tea!

Hold up, i will.. just right after i post a thread on how to make tea for owners..

-------------------------NEW THREAD-------------------------------------

How do you make tea for your owner? Thanks. All sensible post appreciated.

Associate
kitten_caboodle said:
I didn't say he should cook them until they were soft, I said he should prod them to see how soft they are! If the fork goes in they are fine, if not, they're not done! :D

Precisely why I didn't quote ya ;)

Soldato
basmic said:
This thread isn't as bad as one of ElRazur's threads, here. :D

I wish we could vote for a "thread of the year" - I would vote that one, no second thoughts! :D:cool:

Say what? that was some hard thing i went through this morning...they took my P&J and this thread is how to cook a blooming (allowed) vegetables... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom