How much have you spent at OCUK?

Associate
I'd hate to add it up but I'm sure I've been buying only from here since the begining, so 10+ years I'd say about 7-10K proberbly more, has gone their way from my pocket. I've spent just under 2K on monitors with them countless upgrades ,about 6-7 top line gfx cards 250-400 a pop,everything I need I get from there, however I have slowed it down a bit now as I get older, I'm now running a generation behind on a q9550 and a 4850.
but then I really only play cs:s these days so not really required.

bullit

Soldato
Around £3.6k since 2007, however, the first HUGE order which makes up £2.1k of that isn't showing as it was done through me old dears account. Because didn't have a that amount in my bank at the time, was spread around elsewhere.

I also just noticed the mistake on my delivery, address... Mrs not Mr lol.

No wonder the guys got a little funny when I rang "Hello Mrs Gough" "(manly voice)Hello".

lol, ags

Associate
Ditto, I've spent a fair bit over the years and the free postage definitely sweetens the deal as it makes OcUK the cheapest when making smaller purchases.

Permabanned
Probably only a couple of hundred quid over the last 12 years. Specific small bits like heatsinks and pastes cables etc, a few mobos impossible to find locally. only one graphics card i'm afraid. 7300GT iirc :p

it was habbit from when i used to post online here when i was a teen, but too young to have a card I could buy things with. So went local and got used to getting it there and then i suppose. Hand over cash, get box. :)

i'm rarely in at 'appropriate' times so delivery is a pain too.

sorry, nothing personal spie! :)

Soldato
Before they changed to their current poop couriers , about 6,000

Since then my money goes else where , sad when I would like to give them the trade :(

Soldato
Really surprised about how much people have paid over the years! I bought my pc about 1.5 years ago and haven't changed a thing apart from adding another hard drive and it's unlikely anything will change in the near future either! PC's are too expensive for me to keep forever upgrading. DX11 is on the cards maybe next year though.

£1200 odd.

Soldato
i reckon 600 quid over the space of 4 years or so. i used to have a job that passed through stoke so it was convenient for me to pop in the shop.

nowadays i do all my shopping on the MM. :p

Back
Top Bottom