• Every couple of weeks

Votes: 154 21.6%
  • Roughly once a month

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • Every couple of months

Votes: 53 7.4%
  • Every few months

Votes: 50 7.0%
  • Longer than every few months (specify)

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • Never

Votes: 28 3.9%

• Total voters
I normally wash them after a couple of days of regular wearing.

Obviously if they're dirty for some reason, i'll wash them after wearing once.

I'll wear them a few times before I wash them. However, if I've worked up a sweat while weraing them then I'll wash them before wearing them again. I read somewhere that the owner of Levis (or one of those well known jean manufacturers) suggests never washing your jeans and if you really do have to, get into a bath/shower with them on and give them a bit of a massage.

Every couple of weeks max. Including my black work jeans.

I own a pair of Nudie Jeans and it specifically stated on the label when I bought them not to wash them for a year. I had to after a few months as they were filthy. No idea how you could not wash jeans for a whole year.

Roughly every few weeks.
If I'm sitting around the house in them for a few hours in the evening they don't get really dirty.
If they need washed they get washed.

Not that often as I wear a suit at work, when I get home I go to the gym, and then chill out at home in a pair of joggers or shorts. I have a few pairs of jeans that I cycle - I tend to wash them when they're dirty.

When they're dirty, this can mean quite some time in the winter, I rarely wear them on consecutive days so usually have trousers, jeans, combats and trackies being worn in various situations throughout a given period of time.

Last edited:
I try to wear and wash my best jeans as little as possible so they stay looking good.

I'd never wash a pair of jeans after one wear unless they got smelly, sweaty or dirty.

Back
Top Bottom