• Every couple of weeks

Votes: 154 21.6%
  • Roughly once a month

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • Every couple of months

Votes: 53 7.4%
  • Every few months

Votes: 50 7.0%
  • Longer than every few months (specify)

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • Never

Votes: 28 3.9%

• Total voters
Never..I don't own any :p.

Chinos on the other hand, depends.

If they're dirty e.g. get something on them, then they go into the wash basket that evening for washing at the weekend.

If I feel they are dirty from the weather, e.g. it's been hot, then same.

During the winter months, worn perhaps a few times, then washed.

I hand-wash them all to keep them looking their best for as long as possible.

Wash after a few wears, only tend to wear them out shopping or seeing family / friends.

I put down 'every couple of weeks', but it honestly varies. If I need to grab some things in town, I do it on my way home while still in work attire. When I am at home, I just throw on loungy things (not jeans). I go out over the weekend and days off etc but I don't exactly get my jeans dirty, and I have different kinds of jeans (as well as chinos) so mixing it up also keeps them in reasonable condition.

If I really monitored it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was every month or more. This is all barring any spillages and dirt of course.

Last edited:
Not that often as I wear a suit at work, when I get home I go to the gym, and then chill out at home in a pair of joggers or shorts. I have a few pairs of jeans that I cycle - I tend to wash them when they're dirty.

This for me, I'll wear jeans once or twice a week and even then rarely all day.

I'll wear them a few times before I wash them. However, if I've worked up a sweat while weraing them then I'll wash them before wearing them again. I read somewhere that the owner of Levis (or one of those well known jean manufacturers) suggests never washing your jeans and if you really do have to, get into a bath/shower with them on and give them a bit of a massage.

The image in my head right now lol

Back
Top Bottom