• Every couple of weeks

Votes: 154 21.6%
  • Roughly once a month

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • Every couple of months

Votes: 53 7.4%
  • Every few months

Votes: 50 7.0%
  • Longer than every few months (specify)

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • Never

Votes: 28 3.9%

• Total voters
Unless they start to smell or are visibily dirty why would you wash them to destruction?

Quite - every single time seems somewhat bizarre, there is simply no need.

The more you wash them the more they start to go, well, 'less good'. I tend to wash my couple of pairs of Levi's every few weeks and replace* them every year.

*By replace I mean relegate to around the house use, you can never have too many spare pairs of Jeans :p

My prps ones that cost £260 says not to wash them for at least a year! **** that they are washed every week and still look awesome

Wear jeans almost every day. Got a new pair about a month ago but my previous regular pair I washed once or twice in about 2.5 years.

I wash them when they're dirty or if i feel I've had a few sweaty wears out of a pair.

I have had one pair for about 18 months and haven't washed them yet as there has been no need to, washing them just wears them out.

every few weeks/months.

I don't sit wearing them 24/7, obviously if it's hot and sweaty they will need a wash but other than that they aren't coming into contact with my bodily fluids and no one can tell/smell the difference anyway.

Jeans are meant to be hard wearing and not washed all the time?

I usually wear a pair twice and then chuck them in the washing basket, I don't see how jeans can go an entire year without being washed! I've got a few pairs of Levi's and **** not washing them, they go in the machine with the cheapo H&M pairs and come out looking as good as they've always been.

I usually wear a pair twice and then chuck them in the washing basket, I don't see how jeans can go an entire year without being washed! I've got a few pairs of Levi's and **** not washing them, they go in the machine with the cheapo H&M pairs and come out looking as good as they've always been.

meh even my Heartrate chest strap that relies on sweat/moisture to get a good enough contact says to wash it every 3 uses
EDIT:
actually it's more than that
ITr0twD.jpg

and that's in direct contact with a sweaty chest

Last edited:
I wash them when they need washing. I have a few pairs, wait until they all need washing then do them together

What's the point of spending £90 on raw denim and then washing them every week? It fades the dye and shrinks them from their natural fit.

Levi's themselves say to wash them as least as possible. Nudie say every 6 months. If they're dirty then a spot clean is best.

Sometimes 2 days maybe 3 if I haven't worn them much (as I'm in work weekdays) normal wearing jeans, or my nice going out jeans wash after use

Last edited:
The Kevlar lined Hood Jeans with hip and knee pads that I wear on my daily commute to work are lucky to get a wash every 3-4 months. I keep meaning to buy a second pair...

I dont understand this thread on so many levels, its like some people (the ceo of levi's included apparently) dont sweat....

Generally i'll go a few days to a week, but thats daily wear, before washing, can't see how you'd go a month or more without doing something.

Back
Top Bottom